Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Algorithm Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Algorithm related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Algorithm specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Algorithm Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Algorithm improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is it necessary to implement security based on an algorithm? - for example, what happens if only a subset of users can access a specific table during a specific time of day?
- When you talk about data analytics, you use words such as machine learning, algorithms and data mining. However, do you actually know the meaning of these terms?
- When the system is following an algorithm for each occurrence of a problem, are different occurrences of the same problem handled by different algorithms?
- Have we let algorithms and large centralized data centres not only control the remembering but also the meaning and interpretation of the data?
- How can sorting algorithms like Binary Search Tree, Bubble sort and Insertion sort be used for Value Based Requirements Prioritization (VBRP)?
- Which consulting firm has the best sophisticated algorithm big data high volume transactions machine learning ai practice?
- The three algorithms used to protect the air interface (handset to tower) are: SNOW 3G, AES, and ZU. LTE Security; How Good Is It?
- If everything a computer does follow some algorithm, how can it solve a problem for which no algorithm is given in advance?
- Pick a 15 y.o. student, show him all the algorithms and ask him which ones he likes the best and would use?
- How was it created; what algorithms, algorithm versions, ancillary and calibration data sets were used?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Algorithm book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Algorithm self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Algorithm Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Algorithm areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Algorithm Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Algorithm projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Algorithm Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Algorithm project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for Algorithm project scheduling & tracking?
- Quality Management Plan: With the Five Whys method, the team considers why the issue being explored occurred. Do others then take that initial answer and ask Why?
- Project Charter: Does the Algorithm project need to consider any special capacity or capability issues?
- Lessons Learned: How well does the product or service the Algorithm project produced meet the defined Algorithm project requirements?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What qualities does a successful Team leader possess?
- Decision Log: Decision-making process; how will the team make decisions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you secure formal approval of changes and requirements from stakeholders?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
Step-by-step and complete Algorithm Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Algorithm project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Algorithm project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Algorithm project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Algorithm project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Algorithm project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Algorithm project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Algorithm project with this in-depth Algorithm Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Algorithm projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Algorithm and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Algorithm investments work better.
This Algorithm All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.