Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Algorithmic Guided Selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Algorithmic Guided Selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Algorithmic Guided Selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Algorithmic Guided Selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 910 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Algorithmic Guided Selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 910 standard requirements:
- How will input, process, and output variables be checked to detect for sub-optimal conditions?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- What about Algorithmic Guided Selling Analysis of results?
- What are the business goals Algorithmic Guided Selling is aiming to achieve?
- How do we measure risk?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the teams analysis?
- Do you have an implicit bias for capital investments over people investments?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Algorithmic Guided Selling?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Algorithmic Guided Selling objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Algorithmic Guided Selling book in PDF containing 910 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Algorithmic Guided Selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Algorithmic Guided Selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Algorithmic Guided Selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Algorithmic Guided Selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Algorithmic Guided Selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Algorithmic Guided Selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Algorithmic Guided Selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Was the Change Control process properly implemented to manage changes to Cost, Scope, Schedule, or Quality?
- Planning Process Group: Product Breakdown Structure (PBS): what is the Algorithmic Guided Selling project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope Ð How will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Algorithmic Guided Selling project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are there two or three that rise to the top, and a couple that are sliding to the bottom?
- Requirements Documentation: Have the benefits identified with the system being identified clearly?
- Quality Management Plan: Does a documented Algorithmic Guided Selling project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Quality Management Plan: How many Algorithmic Guided Selling project staff does this specific process affect?
- Procurement Audit: Does the organization have an overall procurement strategy and/or policy?
Step-by-step and complete Algorithmic Guided Selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Algorithmic Guided Selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Algorithmic Guided Selling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Algorithmic Guided Selling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Algorithmic Guided Selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Algorithmic Guided Selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Algorithmic Guided Selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Algorithmic Guided Selling project with this in-depth Algorithmic Guided Selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Algorithmic Guided Selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Algorithmic Guided Selling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Algorithmic Guided Selling investments work better.
This Algorithmic Guided Selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.