Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apprenda Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apprenda related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apprenda specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apprenda Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apprenda improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What are internal and external Apprenda relations?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What do we stand for--and what are we against?
- What vendors make products that address the Apprenda needs?
- Is Apprenda Required?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How can the value of Apprenda be defined?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apprenda book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apprenda self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apprenda Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apprenda areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apprenda Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apprenda projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apprenda Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Apprenda project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are Apprenda projected overhead costs in each pool and the associated direct costs used as the basis for establishing interim rates for allocating overhead to contracts?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- Scope Management Plan: Have adequate resources been provided by management to ensure Apprenda project success?
- Lessons Learned: Is the lesson based on actual Apprenda project experience rather than on independent research?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What preventative action can be taken to reduce the likelihood a risk will be realised?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guiding principles for developing an evaluation report?
- Change Request: How are changes requested (forms, method of communication)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which of your Apprenda projects should be selected when compared with other Apprenda projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the cost performance monitored to identify variances from the plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
Step-by-step and complete Apprenda Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apprenda project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apprenda project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apprenda project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apprenda project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apprenda project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apprenda project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apprenda project with this in-depth Apprenda Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apprenda projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apprenda and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apprenda investments work better.
This Apprenda All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.