Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Apps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Apps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Apps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Apps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Apps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Privacy should not be an afterthought; a bolt-on sometime between the initial coding and delivery of a new system. It should be designed in from the start; peer-reviewed; tested and the data controller needs to be able to show that adequate security is in place; it is monitored; and that the strictest data protection policies will apply by default. If you design your own custom apps; are these the standards you work to? When deploying purchased systems; is privacy set at its tightest by default?
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are par for the course, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- As you proliferate such devices to different healthcare situations, hospitals, acute care, and to the home, how is the industry is going to deal with the upkeep of the software updates?
- There has been a lot of talk about the privacy, security, and compliance (e.g. eDiscovery) risks associated with services such as Google Apps for Edu offering. Whats the scoop?
- Do we currently license any tools for static (e.g., HP Fortify, Checkmarx) and dynamic (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect) vulnerability scanning solutions?
- Smartphones and tablets give your employees the freedom to work from virtually anywhere, but what happens if a device loaded with company data is lost or stolen?
- Many experts spoken out against artificial intelligence warn that it is a serious threat to the survival of the humankind. How can you control this?
- What do companies expect from UX designers and interaction designers. Where do others place them in the process of designing new apps?
- How does our CRM collaboration software integrate well with Google services like Google Apps and Google Docs?
- What are some successful business intelligence BI apps that have been built on an existing platform?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Apps book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Apps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Apps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Apps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Apps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Apps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Apps Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Apps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are there procedures to ensure that changes to purchase orders will be updated on the computer files?
- Quality Management Plan: If it is out of compliance, should the process be amended or should the Plan be amended?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Apps project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Apps project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Apps project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Change Request: How does an organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Quality Audit: Are the policies and processes, as set out in the Quality Audit Manual, properly applied?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the Apps project?
Step-by-step and complete Apps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Apps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Apps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Apps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Apps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Apps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Apps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Apps project with this in-depth Apps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Apps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Apps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Apps investments work better.
This Apps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.