- Autodesk AutoCAD Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Autodesk AutoCAD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Autodesk AutoCAD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Autodesk AutoCAD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Autodesk AutoCAD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Autodesk AutoCAD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- Is there any existing Autodesk AutoCAD governance structure?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- Think about the functions involved in your Autodesk AutoCAD project. what processes flow from these functions?
- What is Autodesk AutoCADs impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Are we / should we be Revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- What would happen if Autodesk AutoCAD werent done?
- Is data collection planned and executed?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Autodesk AutoCAD strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Autodesk AutoCAD book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Autodesk AutoCAD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Autodesk AutoCAD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Autodesk AutoCAD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Autodesk AutoCAD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Autodesk AutoCAD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Autodesk AutoCAD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Autodesk AutoCAD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of such products/supplies?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Autodesk AutoCAD project risks be managed according to the Autodesk AutoCAD projects risk management process?
- Source Selection Criteria: What documentation is necessary regarding electronic communications?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Initiating Process Group: For technology Autodesk AutoCAD projects only: Are all production support stakeholders (Business unit, technical support, & user) prepared for implementation with appropriate contingency plans?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Quality Management Plan: What is your organizations strategic planning process?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Autodesk AutoCAD project risks?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Cost Baseline: Has training and knowledge transfer of the operations organization been completed?
Step-by-step and complete Autodesk AutoCAD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Autodesk AutoCAD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Autodesk AutoCAD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Autodesk AutoCAD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Autodesk AutoCAD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Autodesk AutoCAD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Autodesk AutoCAD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Autodesk AutoCAD project with this in-depth Autodesk AutoCAD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Autodesk AutoCAD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Autodesk AutoCAD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Autodesk AutoCAD investments work better.
This Autodesk AutoCAD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.