Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AUTOSAR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AUTOSAR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AUTOSAR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AUTOSAR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 860 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AUTOSAR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 860 standard requirements:
- Can component based, application specific, and hence custom tailored AUTOSAR middleware be automatically synthesized from application models and prefabricated middleware components?
- Is it possible to apply the component paradigm not only at the application level but also to the AUTOSAR component middleware, especially to the communication subsystem, itself?
- How can application developers respond to advanced architectures?
- What are the major security threats that we mitigate?
- What Characterizes a (Software) Component?
- How will you think of data persistence?
- What about Object Oriented Programming?
- What about functional programming?
- How will the OS stack change?
- Who will program this system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AUTOSAR book in PDF containing 860 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your AUTOSAR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AUTOSAR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AUTOSAR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AUTOSAR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AUTOSAR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AUTOSAR Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AUTOSAR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: If the AUTOSAR project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore AUTOSAR project?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Lessons Learned: How many government and contractor personnel are authorized for the AUTOSAR project?
- WBS Dictionary: Where learning is used in developing underlying budgets is there a direct relationship between anticipated learning and time phased budgets?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Variance Analysis: What does a favorable labor efficiency variance mean?
- Requirements Management Plan: Do you have an appropriate arrangement for meetings?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a AUTOSAR project repository for each release?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you create a self-sustaining capacity for a collaborative culture?
Step-by-step and complete AUTOSAR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AUTOSAR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AUTOSAR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AUTOSAR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AUTOSAR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AUTOSAR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AUTOSAR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AUTOSAR project with this in-depth AUTOSAR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AUTOSAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AUTOSAR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AUTOSAR investments work better.
This AUTOSAR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.