Perform Risk Assessments, follow and enhance the Security Solutions lifecycle (evaluation, purchase, build, technical policy configuration, integration into Cloud Environments, and run).
More Uses of the Azure Cloud IaaS Toolkit:
- Identify and support training opportunities and support the continued development of the operational model.
- Confirm your team complies; is critical to your success by helping ensure Service Availability, automating manual processes, and helping bridge the gaps between Product Development Teams and operations.
- Evaluate, design, and implement solutions for migrating on premise applications to cloud hosting solutions.
- Ensure that goals, scope, policies, and product domain are understood by everyone on the migration team.
- Be accountable for supporting the commercial aspect of the business by managing the sampling and data count processes.
- Be accountable for architecting and implementing highly available systems and planning for Disaster Recovery.
- Identify any potential changes and improvements, document findings and identity any solutions.
- Ensure you would work closely with various Application Delivery teams to facilitate migrations.
- Translate organizational level Business Requirements and Use Cases into architectural capabilities verified to meet the requirements.
- Provide expertise and Best Practices implementing Cloud Migration factory approaches and drive success.
- Identify and implement techniques for effective backLog Management the best fit the Cloud Migration case.
- Guide: design solution independent architecture models that map Business Services to Cloud Application stacks.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer criteria to create a cloud modernization roadmap.
- Develop, maintain, and ensure compliance of systems standards and operational procedures.
- Direct: work closely with architecture, customers and product to specify and document solutions and practices.
- Provide Technology Support related to delivering and modernizing Customer Environments using a variety of tools leveraging IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings.
- Facilitate design meetings with Business Partners and technologies teams to Build Consensus and creating solution decisions without compromising delivery and/or service.
- Steer: work closely with Engineering teams to negotiate on the technical implementation options and make decisions based on the customer and Business Needs.
- Confirm your operation complies; DevOps, knowledge in Linux/win admin and now understanding containerization Docker, Kubernetes.
- Develop individual system and site Disaster Recovery solutions to address hybrid and fully cloud hosted applications to minimize customer (internal and external) down time.
- Manage environments in Azure to ensure optimal security, performance, scalability, availability, and operations.
- Create, modify, and adapt a cloud compute architectures to keep your organization aligned between the Business Requirements and technology capabilities.
- Provide insight into Best Practices with automation, Systems Management, processes and standards, Application Performance, capability, and tuning, and storage and Network Management.
- Ensure you involve; leAd Cloud Infrastructure Architecture provides technical leadership to the Infrastructure Operations department, it and the enterprise.
- Warrant that your organization complies; designs and implements multi tiered/cross Cloud Solutions that are highly available and resilient.
- Ensure you bolster; lead with expertise in providing solutions to provide, operate, and manage Hybrid private and public Cloud Services.
- Support the secure and efficient migration of Enterprise Services to the Cloud, while ensuring optimal Security Posture of existing on premise services.
- Collaborate with architecture and operations in Capacity Planning, Demand Forecasting, and anticipation of performance bottlenecks.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers to drive long term Cloud Adoption.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure Cloud IaaS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure Cloud IaaS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure Cloud IaaS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure Cloud IaaS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure Cloud IaaS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- When are costs are incurred?
- What is the Azure Cloud IaaS Driver?
- Is there any other Azure Cloud IaaS solution?
- What is the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Azure Cloud IaaS project, should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Why is it important to have Senior Management support for a Azure Cloud IaaS project?
- If you got fired and a new hire took your place, what would she do different?
- What assumptions are made about the solution and approach?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- Have you included everything in your Azure Cloud IaaS cost models?
- Are you missing Azure Cloud IaaS opportunities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure Cloud IaaS book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure Cloud IaaS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure Cloud IaaS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure Cloud IaaS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure Cloud IaaS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure Cloud IaaS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure Cloud IaaS Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Azure Cloud IaaS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Azure Cloud IaaS project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Azure Cloud IaaS Project Team have enough people to execute the Azure Cloud IaaS Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Azure Cloud IaaS Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure Cloud IaaS Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure Cloud IaaS Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure Cloud IaaS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure Cloud IaaS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure Cloud IaaS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure Cloud IaaS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure Cloud IaaS and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure Cloud IaaS investments work better.
This Azure Cloud IaaS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.