Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Azure Stream Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Azure Stream Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Azure Stream Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Azure Stream Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 693 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Azure Stream Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 693 standard requirements:
- Is a response plan in place for when the input, process, or output measures indicate an out-of-control condition?
- What will be measured?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Can we do Azure Stream Analytics without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What is Effective Azure Stream Analytics?
- Who is the Azure Stream Analytics process owner?
- Cloud management for Azure Stream Analytics do we really need one?
- Is key measure data collection planned and executed, process variation displayed and communicated and performance baselined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Azure Stream Analytics book in PDF containing 693 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Azure Stream Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Azure Stream Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Azure Stream Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Azure Stream Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Azure Stream Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Azure Stream Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Azure Stream Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are all complaints of late or incorrect payment sent to a person independent of those having cash disbursement responsibilities?
- Team Member Status Report: Will the staff do training or is that done by a third party?
- Scope Management Plan: Pop Quiz Ð What changed on Azure Stream Analytics project Scope Statement input?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Azure Stream Analytics project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: A Azure Stream Analytics project management team of two has 8 key stakeholders to work with. How many potential communications channels exist on the Azure Stream Analytics project?
- Risk Audit: Is all expenditure authorised through an identified process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete Azure Stream Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Azure Stream Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Azure Stream Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Azure Stream Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Azure Stream Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Azure Stream Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Azure Stream Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Azure Stream Analytics project with this in-depth Azure Stream Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Azure Stream Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Azure Stream Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Azure Stream Analytics investments work better.
This Azure Stream Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.