Work cross functionally with leadership, Security, IT, Infrastructure, and Engineering teams to coordinate and lead Disaster Recovery exercises, identify and prioritize remediation, and track completion.
More Uses of the BCP Toolkit:
- Ensure robust BCP capabilities across all divisions, product and service lines, coordinating teams, resources and communication during and after an incident.
- Ensure you cooperate; second line Security Operations (is tools) defend against unauthorized access, modifications, and data destruction.
- Manage oversee the escalation, communication, and validation and closure of Issues identified in the Operational Risk Issues Management and BCP programs.
- Make sure that your operation maintains a high level of Service Delivery, ensuring quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Support the alignment of all BCP planning, initiatives and goals with Ents goals and Infrastructure capabilities.
- Be accountable for consulting with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing Technical Support for Security Awareness, BCP and Data Privacy.
- Develop and maintain Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and testing plans to ensure redundancy and recoverability.
- Ensure you control; beyond providing competitive salaries, providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact.
- Lead: implement and maintain Disaster Recovery plans and metrics to ensure the security and integrity of organization technology and data, and identify program improvements.
- Identify critical systems and operations that are crucial to the continued Business Operations in the event of a disaster.
- Ensure you support; recommend and implement enhancements and modifications to optimize data model, Data Architecture, Business Intelligence and Data Governance processes.
- Secure that your strategy keeps abreast of latest operational risk and BCP management regulations, techniques and industry best practices.
- Evaluate and conduct Gap Analysis of overall BCP planning and program administration, identifying risks and potential improvements.
- Confirm your strategy understands BCP, quality, security and Compliance Requirements for supported area and analyzes additions and changes for risk to the environment.
- Steer: design proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis for PKI and underlying infrastructure, and support the operations team in implementation.
- Confirm your operation complies; as projects are completed, perform tasks to close tasks in database/tool, reconcile assets, and generate reports to ensure proper closure of project.
- Forecast keep abreast of latest operational risk and BCP management regulations, techniques and industry best practices.
- Liaise with key infrastructure teams to identify gaps, set recovery time objectives, and convey Business Needs/expectations.
- Ensure you accomplish; build and improve your Business Continuity plans (BCP) and Incident Command System (ICS) framework across the enterprise and focusing on continuity of your most critical services and operations.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Ensure BCP site is maintained in full working order by conducting regular (semi annual) tests to ensure all equipment is in good working order.
- Assure your enterprise oversees the escalation, communication, and validation and closure of Issues identified in the Operational Risk Issues Management and BCP programs.
- Develop report that provide trending statistics to track and manage application health and support service performance.
- Evaluate: plan and coordinate BCP training and periodic drill/recovery exercises for business resumption procedures throughout your organization.
- Ensure you classify; recommend participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Projects and Recovery Capabilities for the designated jurisdiction and business/group.
- Improve application stability and performance by observing patterns, recurring failures and/or issues, and advise application owners on permanent fixes accordingly.
- Ensure your team establishes policies appropriate for the function in compliance with applicable regulations, rating organization standards and strategic imperative of your organization.
- Ensure you arrange; hold business plans to Enterprise BCP goals and challenge business leaders on identification of critical functions and needs.
- Ensure you officiate; recommend improvements to operational processes, technologies, policies, standards and practices that supports Business Development, growth and sustainment of BCP Practice Area Objectives.
- Be accountable for modeling and forecasting demand and supply to enable more intelligent procurement plan, provide valuable insights to your teams.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BCP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any BCP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BCP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BCP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BCP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who are the BCP decision makers?
- Do your leaders quickly bounce back from setbacks?
- What is the scope?
- Why is this needed?
- What are the core elements of the BCP business case?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
- What is the risk?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Who is gathering BCP information?
- How do you build the right business case?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BCP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your BCP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BCP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BCP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BCP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BCP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BCP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 BCP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all BCP project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the BCP project team have enough people to execute the BCP project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed BCP project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete BCP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BCP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BCP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BCP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BCP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BCP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BCP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BCP project with this in-depth BCP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BCP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BCP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BCP investments work better.
This BCP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.