Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Bed management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Bed management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Bed management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Bed management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 965 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Bed management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 965 standard requirements:
- Is prescription for psychotropic medication only made following appropriate health and risk assessments with evidence of alternative management and strategies having been implemented?
- Care managers need an understanding of health insurance and its impact on care. Who qualifies for Medicare, Medicaid, and what are the basic coverage guidelines for these?
- Are referrals to a specialist in behavioural management made if strategies are deemed futile and behaviours of concern continue to cause distress for resident or others?
- Does your organization Emergency Management Plan include triggers or criteria for activation of the Emergency Operations plan and your organization Command Center?
- Does your organization have procedures to communicate situation and safety information to staff and clients that are not in the flooded/potentially flooded areas?
- Does your organization have a plan to address flooding on the grounds and measures to prevent water from flowing into the facility (i.e., sandbags, pumps, etc.)?
- Does your practice have the financial means or a plan for the financial means to pay for the care manager or the time of other staff to do care management tasks?
- Does your organization have procedures to provide accurate and timely briefings to staff, clients, families, and area organizations during extended operations?
- Does your practice already have a community resource directory, or list of important resources that will facilitate helping clients with care management needs?
- Does your organization have plans for decontamination and clean-up of the facility including bacteriological surveillance and potable water supply sanitation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Bed management book in PDF containing 965 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Bed management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Bed management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Bed management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Bed management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Bed management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Bed management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Bed management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Communications Management Plan: Are others part of the communications management plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of information goes in a quality assurance plan?
- Requirements Documentation: How much testing do you need to do to prove that your system is safe?
- Requirements Management Plan: What information regarding the Bed management project requirements will be reported?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you know all the stakeholders impacted by the Bed management project and what needs are?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the career outlook for Bed management project managers in information technology?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it difficult to use Bed management project management software well?
Step-by-step and complete Bed management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Bed management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Bed management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Bed management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Bed management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Bed management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Bed management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Bed management project with this in-depth Bed management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Bed management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Bed management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Bed management investments work better.
This Bed management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.