Make sure that your organization understands Data Analytics, complex event processing, Data Warehouses, Big Data Technologies, Data Engineering, Data Science and Data Visualization.
More Uses of the Big Data Technologies Toolkit:
- Guide: articulate the advantages or disadvantages of various Big Data Technologies across a variety of client use cases.
- Investigate and prove concepts as Big Data Technologies evolves.
- Ensure you audit; lead with knowledge in Big Data Technologies.
- Keep up to date with Big Data Technologies and Cloud Technologies.
- Solidify expertise with Big Data Technologies as Hadoop, Apache Spark, Nosql Databases, etc.
- Unite implement Advanced Analytics solutions using Big Data Technologies.
- Investigate and implement new Big Data Technologies to provide automatic resolutions to address stakeholder needs.
- Organize: design modern architectures involving traditional BI, cloud, and Big Data Technologies.
- Enable large scale analytics using EMR and other Big Data Technologies.
- Ensure you outpace; lead with expertise in Distributed Systems and/or Big Data Technologies.
- Apply a variety of Big Data Technologies to ingest, transform, index, aggregate, correlate, visualize data to enable organizations across Cisco.
- Adopt emerging cloud and Big Data Technologies and evangelize across your organization.
- Drive the adoption of Big Data Technologies.
- Be accountable for implementing ETL process with Big Data Technologies.
- Manage advanced knowledge with analytics tools, Big Data Technologies, Cloud Computing environments, relational database.
- Be accountable for delivering high end Solutions using Big Data Technologies.
- Secure that your project complies; awareness of new and emerging Big Data Technologies and trends.
- Ensure your organization complies;
- Ensure you champion; lead process large amounts of data leveraging Big Data Technologies as Spark, EMR, Kafka and more.
- Ensure you do cument; lead Big Data Technologies are plus.
- Perform loading from disparate data sets by leveraging various Big Data Technologies.
- Ensure you delegate; lead process large amounts of data leveraging Big Data Technologies as Spark, Kafka and more.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Big Data Technologies Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Big Data Technologies related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Big Data Technologies specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Big Data Technologies Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Big Data Technologies improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is scope creep really all bad news?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Big Data Technologies objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Who will facilitate the team and process?
- Are you measuring, monitoring and predicting Big Data Technologies activities to optimize operations and profitability, and enhancing outcomes?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Big Data Technologies strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Are Roles And Responsibilities formally defined?
- How do you verify and validate the Big Data Technologies data?
- What is it like to work for you?
- How scalable is your Big Data Technologies solution?
- What needs to stay?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Big Data Technologies book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Big Data Technologies self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Big Data Technologies Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Big Data Technologies areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Big Data Technologies Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Big Data Technologies projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Big Data Technologies Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Big Data Technologies project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Big Data Technologies project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Big Data Technologies project team have enough people to execute the Big Data Technologies project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Big Data Technologies project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Big Data Technologies Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Big Data Technologies project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Big Data Technologies project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles And Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Big Data Technologies project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Big Data Technologies project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Big Data Technologies projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Big Data Technologies and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Big Data Technologies investments work better.
This Big Data Technologies All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.