Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Impact and Risk Analysis Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Impact and Risk Analysis related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Impact and Risk Analysis specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Impact and Risk Analysis Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 638 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Impact and Risk Analysis improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 638 standard requirements:
- How do you ensure to link business continuity planning with existing risk management in your organisation; have you forgotten to deal with any risks?
- What are the previous failures to attain the organizations missions, goals, objectives, or to stay with budget limitations?
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Impact and Risk Analysis delivery for example is new software needed?
- Is the performance on critical activity-level objectives monitored on a regular basis?
- Does the business case mention consultation that has taken place with stakeholders?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Business Impact and Risk Analysis been identified and analyzed?
- How is the research incorporated or considered in the business case?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Business Impact and Risk Analysis?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Why do we need to keep records?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Impact and Risk Analysis book in PDF containing 638 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Impact and Risk Analysis self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Impact and Risk Analysis Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Impact and Risk Analysis areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Impact and Risk Analysis Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Impact and Risk Analysis projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Impact and Risk Analysis Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Business Impact and Risk Analysis project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Change Management Plan: What are the key change management success metrics?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you post any action items, due dates, and responsibilities on the team website?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: The customer requests a change to the Business Impact and Risk Analysis project that would increase the Business Impact and Risk Analysis project risk. Which should you do before ass the others?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Are there any safeguards to prevent intentional or unintentional rating errors?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Business Impact and Risk Analysis project oversight?
- Project Charter: Business Impact and Risk Analysis project Objective Statement: What must the Business Impact and Risk Analysis project do?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with anticipated direct business base?
Step-by-step and complete Business Impact and Risk Analysis Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Impact and Risk Analysis project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Impact and Risk Analysis project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Impact and Risk Analysis project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Impact and Risk Analysis project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Impact and Risk Analysis project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Impact and Risk Analysis project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Impact and Risk Analysis project with this in-depth Business Impact and Risk Analysis Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Impact and Risk Analysis projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Impact and Risk Analysis and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Impact and Risk Analysis investments work better.
This Business Impact and Risk Analysis All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.