Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 931 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 931 standard requirements:
- Will your organization assign subject-matter experts to assist the project manager or is the expectation that the project manager and/or project staff be experts in each initiative are themselves?
- What is a general working method for IT-enabled Business Transformations, and how should it be adapted to be suitable for implementation of the Business Rule Approach in your organization?
- How do you ensure you are not focusing more on incremental improvements that focus on tactical technology implementation than transformative initiatives that impact business outcome?
- Why does your brand, enterprise or organization exists. your organization must start with its mission. What experiences and outcomes should your organization be expected to deliver?
- Digital technology is transforming how companies operate and succeed. How does your business keep ahead of evolving data security threats and ensure its future sustainability?
- What is a recordkeeping system, and how is it different from other types of systems, such as transaction processing, information management, and document management systems?
- How do you lead your organization to immerse key employees in leading-edge platform trends that enable competitiveness, innovation and the transition to new business models?
- How do you use digital to deliver a better guest experience, a more engaged customer and hopefully, drive greater differentiation and more profitability for your business?
- How do you build your organization culture, for a future that no ones ever seen before, and the adaptability that culture needs to think differently, and faster?
- Do you think your challenges to executing on digital transformation will impact your organizations business revenue negatively if they are not addressed quickly?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Transformation book in PDF containing 931 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the Business Transformation project cutting across the entire organization?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchasing department facility laid out to facilitate interviews with salespersons?
- Procurement Audit: Did your organization decide upon an adequate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Business Transformation project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Business Transformation project risks at various Business Transformation project stages?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Business Transformation project schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and your organization involved in supporting the community?
- Procurement Audit: Was the payment made to the supplier/ contractor within the time frames indicated in the contracts?
- Change Request: Are there requirements attributes that are strongly related to the complexity and size?
Step-by-step and complete Business Transformation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Transformation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Transformation project with this in-depth Business Transformation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Transformation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Transformation investments work better.
This Business Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.