Drive Category Plan: own the full lifecycle of Dashboard Development from Requirements Gathering, design and data connecting, through Dashboard Development, testing and launch.
More Uses of the Category Plan Toolkit:
- Provide key input into forecast and inventory Category Plan, especially for current business situation, new product launches and Portfolio Optimization.
- Establish that your project complies; influences strategic third party Category Plans and purchasing decisions through analysis, Relationship Building and securing alignment with sourcing teams and Key Stakeholders.
- Confirm your project complies; influences strategic third party Category Plans and purchasing decisions through analysis, Relationship Building and securing alignment with sourcing teams and Key Stakeholders.
- Establish that your operation complies; influences strategic third party Category Plans and purchasing decisions through analysis, Relationship Building and securing alignment with sourcing teams and Key Stakeholders.
- Arrange that your organization supports E Business (Procure To Pay), diversity, environmental, and Strategic Sourcing Cost Reduction Strategies to continually improve category effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Provide substantive support in the development of movement related Category Management strategies providing expert advice in the Category, developing of Category, implementing action plan, and Continuous Improvement through follow on activities.
- Ensure you pioneer; build the category metrics model based on input from the category team to track and monitor safety performance and compliance to the category strategy.
- Supervise Category Plan: Data Analytics and Category Management drive customer and online category success through regular analysis of KPIs and comparison to monthly and quarterly targets.
- Gather, understand, and review spend or consumption data to recommend and enact changes that ensure alignment with category strategy and functional Business Needs.
- Communicate sales/customer needs to marketing and translate category Marketing Plans into CPG plans that build Brand Equity and grow market share.
- Drive Category Plan: category it, technology, digital technology, Data Science and engineering, Software Engineering and cloud, corporate.
- Run forecast scenarios for different spend levels (different assumptions); provide historical category performance perspective and ensure linkage back to annual planning assumptions.
- Ensure you audit; featured category technology client facing Operations and Support.
- Support definition of target cost settings and provide all necessary activities to meet target costs while adhering to the Category Management strategies.
- Ensure your business complies; partners with Category Managers to address assortment gaps and develop unique, mission aligned products to surprise and delight your customers.
- Assure your organization develops a conceptual framework for the sales organization to approach advertisers at a strategic top down level in order to demonstrate the breadth and power of the portfolio to address and move specific category and client KPIs.
- Manage knowledgeable of office of management and budget initiatives on Category Management and methods to streamline organization Acquisition Processes while reducing administrative duplication and leveraging buying power.
- Standardize Category Plan: effectively penetrate horizontally and vertically to align Key Stakeholders on category lead initiatives.
- Pilot Category Plan: internal Stakeholder Management, data/information management, Category Management, process redesign and Continuous Improvement expertise, Project Management and performance measurement skills.
- Establish E Business (Procure To Pay), diversity, environmental, and Strategic Sourcing Cost Reduction Strategies to continually improve category effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Manage category leadership functions for assigned customers.
- Maintain industry expertise to stay aware of new trends/business to optimize product category success.
- Drive immediate value by deploying holistic view of raw material Category Management to consider qualification of alternative sources and/or change in product specifications.
- Drive key consumer analysis to aid in Decision Making and development of category strategy.
- Be an accomplished procurement professional who has demonstrated tangible success in developing strategic Category Management strategies and optimizing the purchase of Goods And Services for Corporate Services.
- Maintain and update content inside the repair app based on each scooter model, issues, spare parts category and difficulty levels.
- Ensure your organization focus on new ideation and concept generation, as new brands/programs, product extensions to existing brands/programs or stand alone products that fill missing category voids.
- Keep cross functional partners informed on category and navigation performance, using site analytics and Customer Feedback to help inform future development of the website and its content.
- Develop Category Plan: plan and execute to attain the retail channel Sales Growth and profitability objectives for owned category as committed in thE Business plan.
- Support the agenda and work of one or more commodity organizations, in coordination with the executive sponsors and technical leads to provide overall governance of sourcing strategies and Category Management.
- Communicate organization vision, go to market strategy, and Execution Plan with the team.
- Confirm your business supports compliance of the standard PMO processes and ensures adherence to them.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Category Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Category Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Category Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Category Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Category Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your formula for success in Category Plan?
- Have you included everything in your Category Plan cost models?
- What are thE Business goals Category Plan is aiming to achieve?
- Who sets the Category Plan standards?
- What are the processes for audit reporting and management?
- How sensitive must the Category Plan strategy be to cost?
- How will the Category Plan data be analyzed?
- Are actual costs in line with budgeted costs?
- What is the extent or complexity of the Category Plan problem?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Category Plan book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Category Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Category Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Category Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Category Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Category Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Category Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Category Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Category Plan project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Category Plan Project Team have enough people to execute the Category Plan Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Category Plan Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Category Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Category Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Category Plan Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Category Plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Category Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Category Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Category Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Category Plan project with this in-depth Category Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Category Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Category Plan and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Category Plan investments work better.
This Category Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.