Ultimately, solution consultants work the sales directors to drive successful conversion of prospects to customers while engaging with existing customers to expand the relationships and maintain a current perspective of industry issues, trends, and solutions.
More Uses of the Channel Marketing Toolkit:
- Ensure you champion; build and influence the development of tools needed for partners to optimally market Affirm and managing tracking, compliance and reporting for opportunities.
- Systematize: partner with internal and external creative and brand resources to conceptualize, develop and execute high level brand awareness and partnership campaigns.
- Develop and manage a sophisticated paid and organic marketing funnel to optimize acquisition and retention of high value, long term customers.
- Pilot: partner with organization Project Managers to meet budget and scheduling parameters and to ensure guidelines and specifications are agreed upon.
- Be accountable for understanding growth focused clients needs and objectives to develop revenue generating strategies, tech stacks and omnichannel tactics.
- Evaluate: work directly with the strategy and analytics teams to assess program performance and to identify new and/or optimization opportunities.
- Secure that your design complies; directs all growth focused projects with strategy, team leadership, technical knowledge, client communication, and revenue generation.
- Develop demand generation strategies in collaboration with vertical marketing, Channel Marketing, Product Marketing and sales colleagues.
- Identify project staff needs and work with Resource Managers and Project Coordinators to ensure accuracy and updates of resource plans.
- Arrange that your organization translates business and marketing objectives into Data Driven communication strategies (goals, tactics and metrics) across a wide range of channels with specific focus on digital touchpoints.
- Establish Consumer Insights feedback loop between the Marketing, Retail and Owned brands to inform future developments of products and message improvements.
- Construct and evaluate ROI models, conduct financial /pricing analysis and forecast impact of market strategies, campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage work with the team on Lead Generation strategy, internal/external communication, Sales Enablement, client services support, and Channel Marketing.
- Manage work with producers and department heads to appropriately staff projects, maintain project timelines, and provide input on day to day resource allocations.
- Ensure you advise; stand up creative Customer Retention and Loyalty programs, leveraging tech, organic sharing, and potentially third party solutions.
- Ensure you foster; lead project briefs and work with the brand design, departments, and content teams to build and develop campaign creative and content assets.
- Direct: track direct and partner channels against business targets and KPIs, and work with the channel team to take proactive actions to address gaps.
- Arrange that your strategy impress a rigorous, metrics driven approach across all channels and draw insight from complex marketing data to inform strategy and Decision Making.
- Establish: omnichannel Program Management is part Project Management, part marketing technology operations and part general Channel Management.
- Drive: research Digital Marketing trends, Best Practices for experiential marketing, new technologies and advertising strategies as it relates to interactive design to drive the launch of future creative campaigns that support Business Objectives.
- Collaborate with various department leaders outside Marketing to ensure capabilities are aligned with Business Needs and shared across the enterprise.
- Devise: you are prepared to collaborate with internal stakeholders and channel partners to drive the data acquisition and analytics development of Digital Analytics.
- Steer: Program Managers have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that milestones are met and that the projects delivered meet the aligned objectives of the team and business.
- Be accountable for collaborating with your internal Business Analytics group and measurement partners to ensure that engagement activity is effectively analyzed, reported and optimized.
- Manage to lead the marketing account leads team, directly lead client projects to enable client revenue growth, and lead all clients growth strategy to generate revenue while maintaining a high labor efficiency.
- Manage work with the Project Team to identify project risks, plan for risk response and mitigation and proactively monitor project risks and resolutions.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into business, and ultimately provide solutions to marketing and advertising goals.
- Be accountable for understanding growth focused client needs and objectives to develop revenue generating strategies, tech stacks, and omnichannel tactics.
- Govern: own full funnel customer acquisition and collaborate with channel managers on strategy, planning, and execution of growth initiatives.
- Orchestrate collaboration and integration of all paid media channels to ensure optimal results across internal and organization partners.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Channel Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Channel Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Channel Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Channel Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Channel Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there any existing Channel Marketing governance structure?
- Has your scope been defined?
- What are the core elements of the Channel Marketing business case?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Channel Marketing success?
- Is it clear when you think of the day ahead of you what activities and tasks you need to complete?
- Is maximizing Channel Marketing protection the same as minimizing Channel Marketing loss?
- What resources or support might you need?
- How do you build the right business case?
- How is progress measured?
- How do you manage Channel Marketing risk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Channel Marketing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Channel Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Channel Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Channel Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Channel Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Channel Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Channel Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Channel Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Channel Marketing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Channel Marketing Project Team have enough people to execute the Channel Marketing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Channel Marketing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Channel Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Channel Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Channel Marketing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Channel Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Channel Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Channel Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Channel Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Channel Marketing project with this in-depth Channel Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Channel Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Channel Marketing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Channel Marketing investments work better.
This Channel Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.