Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Chatbot Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Chatbot related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Chatbot specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Chatbot Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Chatbot improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What is a way of visualizing conversational data from a chatbot in virtual reality to make developers of chatbots understand and explore the conversational data?
- Does the number of completed conversations for an intent that serves a secondary purpose outpace the number of completed conversations for your primary intent?
- Did your organization or any of its departments have staff, policies, and processes in place that encouraged innovation to improve outcomes?
- Is there anything in your technology stack, customer base, channels or regulatory compliance which might slow down or limit your success?
- When designing dialog, its important to consider the conversation flow. What is the necessary sequence of steps to follow during a task?
- What are the current use-case expectations around which your organization will develop and tailor the chatbots and virtual assistants?
- Are you focusing proprietary technology developments on outcomes that truly transform the business and drive new revenue growth?
- What happens when all industries are impacted at the same time by digital disruption and fewer opportunities exist in general?
- Where do you turn to cut through the hype and determine how to prioritize AI strategies and technologies for your business?
- How do you address varying lines of business specific to each respective department/connecting similar lines of business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Chatbot book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Chatbot self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Chatbot Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Chatbot areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Chatbot Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Chatbot projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Chatbot Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Chatbot project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Chatbot project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. what will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Risk Register: What are the main aims, objectives of the policy, strategy, or service and the intended outcomes?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Chatbot project?
- Variance Analysis: How does the use of a single conversion element (rather than the traditional labor and overhead elements) affect standard costing?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Risk Audit: What expertise does the Board have on quality, outcomes, and errors?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the Chatbot project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this Chatbot project is needed?
Step-by-step and complete Chatbot Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Chatbot project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Chatbot project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Chatbot project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Chatbot project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Chatbot project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Chatbot project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Chatbot project with this in-depth Chatbot Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Chatbot projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Chatbot and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Chatbot investments work better.
This Chatbot All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.