Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Citizen Data Science Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Citizen Data Science related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Citizen Data Science specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Citizen Data Science Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citizen Data Science improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How do you build feedback loops into software so data science teams are better able to introspect own work and more quickly discover bugs, user sore spots, and new best practices?
- Do teams think that using an improved / more consistent process would improve performance and if so, what methodologies might a team use to manage data science projects?
- What distinguishes a data scientist from someone who works as a data analyst in a traditional business intelligence role, or a statistician with programming knowledge?
- Do you currently employ business analysts, data analysts, data scientists or similar in the handling of logistics and supply chain information in your organization?
- Does the program or training track prepare trainees to apply novel methodologies and data analytic techniques applicable to behavioral and social sciences Big Data?
- Are big data, cloud hosted data, cloud analytics, data science and artificial intelligence among current expectations of your business leaders and data consumers?
- What are the main program characteristics contributing to high ratings for quality that can be identified and replicated in future program design and development?
- How do other organizations embed data science across enterprise so that it can deliver the next level of organizational performance and return on investment?
- Is there a legitimate explanation for scientific data, or should employees allow for consideration and the validity of the facts and exploration within them?
- Are there certain applications or science domains in which Shifter will have greater impact, or is it designed to improve data management across the board?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Citizen Data Science book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Citizen Data Science self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Citizen Data Science Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Citizen Data Science areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citizen Data Science Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Citizen Data Science projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Citizen Data Science Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Citizen Data Science project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the experience (performance, attitude, business ethics, etc.) in the past with contractors?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk categories: what are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Citizen Data Science project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Monitoring of the overall Citizen Data Science project status ÃÂÃÂ are there any changes in the Citizen Data Science project that can effect and cause new possible risks?
- Lessons Learned: Why does your organization need a lessons learned (LL) capability?
- Lessons Learned: Are there any data that you have overlooked in identifying lessons?
- Cost Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the team possess adequate membership to achieve its ends?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Cost Baseline: Has operations management formally accepted responsibility for operating and maintaining the product(s) or service(s) delivered by the Citizen Data Science project?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
Step-by-step and complete Citizen Data Science Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Citizen Data Science project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Citizen Data Science project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Citizen Data Science project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Citizen Data Science project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Citizen Data Science project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Citizen Data Science project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Citizen Data Science project with this in-depth Citizen Data Science Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Citizen Data Science projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citizen Data Science and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Citizen Data Science investments work better.
This Citizen Data Science All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.