Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Citizen Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Citizen Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Citizen Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Citizen Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Citizen Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What are the key governance organizations and mechanisms that can facilitate growth, while ensuring social inclusion and citizen engagement in policy making and budgeting?
- Who can effectively participate in the consideration are there any barriers in terms of language, substantive knowledge of the programming area, hierarchy, or politics?
- Will resources be available and utilized to provide the services needed by mentally retarded citizens to provide for maximum development, functioning and protection?
- What sanctions for the breach of consultation obligations will appropriately reflect the legal nature of an instrument chosen to govern public participation?
- Who will support the public engagement activities by focusing on communication, learning and development, and/or community and stakeholder relations?
- Do you devise strategies to spread and enhance powerful citizen driven community development possibilities for many more actors in the years to come?
- How well is your organizations economy performing in terms of its primary purpose which is providing its citizens with a decent standard of living?
- Is there a chance that there will be considerable public outrage if the community is displeased with, or feels no ownership over, the outcome?
- How do you foster engagement with citizens to secure buy in for smart organization development and its benefits for a new citizen experience?
- Will the processes and policies of your organization allow for a program flexible enough to meet the expectations and needs of stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Citizen Development book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Citizen Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Citizen Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Citizen Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Citizen Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Citizen Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Citizen Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Citizen Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Decision Log: Who will be given a copy of this document and where will it be kept?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this Citizen Development project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this Citizen Development project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Citizen Development project?
- Procurement Audit: Are all mutilated and voided checks retained for proper accounting of pre-numbered checks?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Citizen Development project is new to your organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the manpower level sufficient to meet the future business requirements?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does your organization have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Citizen Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Citizen Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Citizen Development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Citizen Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Citizen Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Citizen Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Citizen Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Citizen Development project with this in-depth Citizen Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Citizen Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Citizen Development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Citizen Development investments work better.
This Citizen Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.