Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Claims-based identity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Claims-based identity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Claims-based identity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Claims-based identity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Claims-based identity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Do the Claims-based identity decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- How do we decide how much to remunerate an employee?
- How can the value of Claims-based identity be defined?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Claims-based identity requirements in detail?
- Political -is anyone trying to undermine this project?
- Do we know what we need to know about this topic?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Claims-based identity Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What potential environmental factors impact the Claims-based identity effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Claims-based identity book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Claims-based identity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Claims-based identity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Claims-based identity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Claims-based identity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Claims-based identity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Claims-based identity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Claims-based identity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined for baseline approval and control?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is the system software (non-operating system) new to the IT Claims-based identity project team?
- Project Portfolio management: Agility. How do organizations re-align portfolio when strategic objectives change?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who can contribute financial or technical resources towards the work?
- Procurement Management Plan: Were Claims-based identity project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Audit: Do you promote education and training opportunities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Claims-based identity project oversight?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams purpose contain themes that are particularly meaningful and memorable?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think our development process hampered this Claims-based identity project?
Step-by-step and complete Claims-based identity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Claims-based identity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Claims-based identity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Claims-based identity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Claims-based identity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Claims-based identity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Claims-based identity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Claims-based identity project with this in-depth Claims-based identity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Claims-based identity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Claims-based identity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Claims-based identity investments work better.
This Claims-based identity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.