Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CMMi Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CMMi related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CMMi specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CMMi Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CMMi improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Which type of network service stores information about the various resources in a central database on a network and help network devices locate services?
- Which protocol is primarily used to provide confidentiality in a web based application thus protecting data sent across a client machine and a server?
- Which term related to network performance refers to the delay that packet may experience on way to reach the destination from the source?
- Which term related to network performance refers to the variation in the time of arrival of packets on the receiver of the information?
- Which is penetration test where the penetration tester is provided with limited or no knowledge of the targets information systems?
- Do you monitor profitability/analysis by Business Line or Function or Job or Revenue category or Employee or Customer or Industry?
- How do you collaborate with vendors exchange information, define requirements, conduct negotiation, and create new contracts?
- Which term related to network performance refers to the maximum rate that information can be transferred over a network?
- Can the same method be used to evaluate software processes against the CMMi 3, leading to its qualitative measurement?
- Which term related to network performance refers to the actual rate that information is transferred over a network?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CMMi book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CMMi self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CMMi Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CMMi areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CMMi Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CMMi projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CMMi Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CMMi project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the skill areas critical to team performance present?
- Project Management Plan: If the CMMi project is complex or scope is specialized, do you have appropriate and/or qualified staff available to perform the tasks?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of the already stated decisions and grounds?
- Cost Management Plan: Are CMMi project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Decision Log: How consolidated and comprehensive a story can you tell by capturing currently available incident data in a central location and through a log of key decisions during an incident?
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the CMMi project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Variance Analysis: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the CMMi project influence your decisions?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
Step-by-step and complete CMMi Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CMMi project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CMMi project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CMMi project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CMMi project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CMMi project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CMMi project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CMMi project with this in-depth CMMi Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CMMi projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CMMi and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CMMi investments work better.
This CMMi All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.