Be accountable for developing new Business Opportunities with existing clients through Consultative Selling, and being the voice for service and product implementation at an enterprise level.
More Uses of the Consultative Selling Toolkit:
- Interact with customers and provide a level of excellence in product knowledge, Consultative Selling, Issue Resolution, and relationship development.
- Ensure you bolster; lead with expertise in Consultative Selling approaches and establishing credibility as trusted advisor by executives, architects, and industry personnel.
- Pilot: Consultative Selling and relationShip Management skills to drive results with clients.
- Ensure you foster; build relationships with customers using Consultative Selling Techniques.
- Ensure your project possess deep Business Applications knowledge in Customer Segments and products, Market Research, Competitive Analysis and Consultative Selling.
- Develop new Business Opportunities through Consultative Selling.
- Lead executive presence, confidence and Consultative Selling skills in partnership with Business Development in order to effectively develop new business.
- Utilize Consultative Selling skills to identify key trends, uncover Customer Needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Use a Consultative Selling and value selling approach to showcase Time to Value and Business Impact to Key Stakeholders.
- Govern: implement extensive Account Management, renewal sales, Consultative Selling, managing Sales Cycles, maintaining Client Relationships.
- Employ a Consultative Selling approach to identify and manage Customer Needs and expectations gaining a trusted advisor relationship.
- Methodize: Software Sales cycle and Consultative Selling.
- Utilize a Consultative Selling approach to map out key decision makers in the prospect and create a strategy.
- Become skilled in Consultative Selling and closing off take contracts.
- Use Consultative Selling methods to uncover prospect needs, present solutions, and establish partnerships with healthcare customers resulting in on going sales.
- Direct: design Sales Enablement/coaching activities for account executives focused on developing Consultative Selling skills.
- Achieve personal and team sales goals through Consultative Selling strategies.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Consultative Selling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Consultative Selling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Consultative Selling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Consultative Selling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Consultative Selling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who have you, as a company, historically been when you've been at your best?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Who owns what data?
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- Does Consultative Selling analysis show the relationships among important Consultative Selling factors?
- Is the scope of Consultative Selling Cost Analysis cost-effective?
- Do you effectively measure and reward individual and Team Performance?
- Have specific policy objectives been defined?
- What should a Proof of Concept or pilot accomplish?
- What gets examined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Consultative Selling book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Consultative Selling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Consultative Selling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Consultative Selling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Consultative Selling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Consultative Selling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Consultative Selling Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Consultative Selling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Consultative Selling project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Consultative Selling Project Team have enough people to execute the Consultative Selling Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Consultative Selling Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Consultative Selling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Consultative Selling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Consultative Selling Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Consultative Selling Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Consultative Selling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Consultative Selling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Consultative Selling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Consultative Selling project with this in-depth Consultative Selling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Consultative Selling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Consultative Selling and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Consultative Selling investments work better.
This Consultative Selling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.