Assume responsibility for multimedia Project Management, project team leadership, customer relations, product research and Content Development, programming/authoring, audio and video editing, interface design, software and hardware, testing and Quality Control procedures.
More Uses of the Content Development Toolkit:
- Lead Content Development, Requirements Analysis, and design while providing technical expertise.
- Manage work with Content Development to ensure that item pools in item organization meet the needs of the program.
- Be the voice of the employer, ensuring that needs are at the forefront of Content Development efforts and help the team iterate and improve on its content offering.
- Ensure your team leads the internal marketing and creative team in project kick off, Content Development and implementation by project.
- Peer community of other Partnership Managers focused on collaborating and supporting each other in core areas of responsibility.
- Embrace a diverse and inclusive belief that drive a culture/environment where all views are heard and respected.
- Integrate new and upcoming instructional technology modalities and techniques into Content Development and delivery.
- Ensure you cooperate; lead with expertise in product messaging and positioning, competitive strategy, growth enablement, Content Development, research and evangelism.
- Lead: inclusive of product positioning, contracting approach, pricing, channel readiness, RFP Content Development and strategies to manage product lifecycle management.
- Maintain standards and practices for Content Development, while identifying new best practices to pursue.
- Ensure your contribution towards creative management, Content Development, product messaging and Market Research are essential to the success of your team.
- Devise: direct mail logistical support for data pulls, Content Development, and proofing to ensure timely delivery of numerous direct mail programs.
- Manage work with marketing planning and operations team to incorporate data into Content Development (focus on Customer Engagement, SEO, etc).
- Set appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure and evaluate success of athlete engagement programs.
- Organize: craft brand digital and Social Media strategies in partnership with digital team and oversee digital Content Development to drive brand awareness and engagement with consumers.
- Oversee Content Development and maintain complete ownership of all Discovery Day plans, activities, and opportunities.
- Develop: review and provide feedback on help content created by Content Development specialists in review processes and content critiques.
- Be accountable for refining and establishing detailed Content Development processes with clear, consistent milestone deliverables.
- Warrant that your enterprise complies; processes all training completion records in the training database and analyzes training results and Performance Improvement.
- Guide: plan, manage and launch campaigns that convey your design/value positioning, consumer minded approach and application based selling tools that enable easy industry adoption.
- Provide end to end project support from strategy development to Content Development to Project Management to regulatory/compliance review.
- Create a measurement methodology to determine program effectiveness and to inform future investment strategies.
- Coordinate: design/build training strategy, Curriculum Design format, Content Development process, training delivery approach, training guides, quick reference materials and other key work products that are repeatable/scalable system.
- Audit: internally identifying the right partners to provide input for content direction, and collaborate with on Content Development.
- Manage work on a range of projects simultaneously, with a broad scope spanning creative Content Development to disciplined Process Management.
- Formulate: advocate best practices for UI Content Development and principles and communicate changes to stakeholders across a whole project.
- Initiate: partner with internal and external resources to consult on Content Development for training, meetings, and special projects to ensure alignment with corporate account strategies.
- Support configuration, Content Development and sourcing, and administration of organizations on line Learning Management System.
- Manage work with sales, product marketing, Product Development and other counterparts to facilitate training Content Development and delivery.
- Manage work with the appropriate CIOs or appropriate task forces to coordinate emergency Risk Communication Content Development.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Content Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Content Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Content Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Content Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Content Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Content Development delivery, for example is new software needed?
- Is the Content Development documentation thorough?
- What are your operating costs?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- What happens if you do not have enough funding?
- Who pays the cost?
- What qualifies as competition?
- How do you assess the Content Development pitfalls that are inherent in implementing it?
- What is the definition of Content Development excellence?
- How do you control the overall costs of your work processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Content Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Content Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Content Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Content Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Content Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Content Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Content Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Content Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Content Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Content Development project team have enough people to execute the Content Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Content Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Content Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Content Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Content Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Content Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Content Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Content Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Content Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Content Development project with this in-depth Content Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Content Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Content Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Content Development investments work better.
This Content Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.