Own demand gen strategy and End To End implementation with execution support from web, design, ops and Content Marketing Teams, leveraging your proprietary benchmarking data to develop uniquely valuable source content.
More Uses of the Content Marketing Toolkit:
- Be accountable for managing databases, spreadsheets, and contact lists in support of Marketing Cloud and Content Marketing Efforts.
- Collaborate with Marketing Program owners, and/or campaign managers to integrate and repurpose Content Marketing and campaign content where appropriate.
- Supervise: review new social, customer relationship, and Content Marketing Technologies and keep your organization at the forefront of developments in Digital Marketing.
- Standardize: research and tactical Project Work in multiple areas of marketing Best Practice Content Marketing, email communications, Social Media, virtual Event Planning, measurement/ROI, Data Analytics, Lead Gen, etc.
- Support the marketing departments initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of Marketing Programs as email, event, Social Media, or Content Marketing.
- Formulate: management, Content Marketing Strategy, messaging, creative, project and Brand Management.
- Identify: partner with marketing to gather data through the digital client journey and nurture new clients through Content Marketing.
- Assure your design reports to Content Marketing Management to curate and create Digital Assets and content plans.
- Pilot: regularly measuring the effectiveness of Content Marketing, B2B, and brand email strategies and communicating KPIs to stakeholders through dashboards and reports.
- Ensure you chart; recommend Social Content Marketing Plans to be executed in partnership with influencers.
- Audit: work closely with the Content Marketing Management, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, sales, product, and other Team Members to identify relevant topics and timely content themes.
- Arrange that your enterprise supports the marketing with the planning, executing, and tracking of Marketing Programs as email, event, Social Media, or Content Marketing.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and product Marketing Teams to develop bespoke content assets and tailored messaging to specifically address the accounts pain points.
- Oversee Social Content Marketing to develop campaigns for hallmark, brand and product animations.
- Drive a SEO Content Marketing Program through the analysis of existing content, competitive research, and partnership with your creative and content teams.
- Identify new content opportunities; repurpose existing content; and explore other ways to elevate the Content Marketing Strategy.
- Standardize: strategic and competitive positioning Content Marketing, industry and marketing knowledge, Competitive Analysis and benchmarking, strategy and execution, Market Disruption techniques, Channel Marketing.
- Keep the team up to date with the latest trends in Content Marketing and content Campaign Strategy.
- Lead: partner with an Internal Team to translate marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate digital campaigns, designs and Content Marketing Strategy.
- Ensure you can demonstrate proven results in product, personalized, acquisition, event, digital, and Content Marketing.
- Deliver an effective Content Marketing Strategy and editorial plan to meet the Business Objectives.
- Optimize other Marketing Programs Market Research, event marketing, Lead Generation, partner marketing, Content Marketing, Account Based Marketing, etc.
- Stay on top of Content Marketing trends and bring new ideas for you to explore and test.
- Methodize: map all stages of the early prospect engagement process awareness, interest, desire, action to identify opportunities for Content Marketing, Demand Generation and Sales Engagement.
- Guide: target based Lead Generation and lead nurturing activities via Content Marketing, Account Based Marketing.
- Ensure you unite; lead the execution of Marketing Campaigns from start to finish, partnering with sales, Product Marketing, Content Marketing, brand, and other Key Stakeholders.
- Orchestrate: partner with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, brand marketing, and Marketing Operations to create cohesive campaigns, messaging and Customer Journeys.
- Ensure you nurture; lead and manage the Brand Marketing Team, overseeing Content Marketing, Social Media, design, and more.
- Ensure you mastermind; lead internal and external teams to develop and execute creative and Content Marketing Strategy across all channels.
- Ensure you understand the fundamentals of Content Marketing and can recommend new, creative ways to tell your clients stories.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Content Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Content Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Content Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Content Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Content Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- What are your personal philosophies regarding Content Marketing and how do they influence your work?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Content Marketing requirements in detail?
- How do you create buy-in?
- What is the recognized need?
- How will you motivate the stakeholders with the least vested interest?
- What resources or support might you need?
- Who are the Key Stakeholders for the Content Marketing evaluation?
- Which Content Marketing Goals are the most important?
- What stupid rule would you most like to kill?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Content Marketing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Content Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Content Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Content Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Content Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Content Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Content Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Content Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Content Marketing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Content Marketing Project Team have enough people to execute the Content Marketing Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Content Marketing Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Content Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Content Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Content Marketing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Content Marketing Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Content Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Content Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Content Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Content Marketing project with this in-depth Content Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Content Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Content Marketing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Content Marketing investments work better.
This Content Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.