Be accountable for collaborating with the content and digital activation team to create and execute a Content Strategy that supports all stages of the buying journey through the channels and formats most wanted by buyers.
More Uses of the Content Strategy Toolkit:
- Develop Content Strategy aligned with short term and long term recruiting market talent goals.
- Persuade others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships.
- Oversee content requirements and create Content Strategy deliverables across a project life cycle.
- Lead: work cross functionally with design, Product Management, Content Strategy, engineering and marketing.
- Be a part of adding rigor to your Content Strategy, infusing insights and ideas into large scale projects like International, Enterprise and category expansion.
- Organize: work cross functionally with design, Product Management, Data Science, Content Strategy, engineering, marketing, legal, policy, and communications.
- Be accountable for working together with teams across your organization, you focus on Strategic Planning and analysis, internal and external communications, Mergers and acquisitions and revenue synergies.
- Arrange that your planning possess the cross cultural abilities to build relationships and work effectively with diverse groups.
- Innovate with research vendors on new methodologies, processes, and tools to enhance insights.
- Utilize human centered framework to work in partnership with cross divisional teams as Product Management, Content Strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Coordinate: strategic thinking, Content Strategy development and planning, Thought Leadership and innovation.
- Ensure you supervise; aid in evolution of Content Strategy and campaigns through ongoing feedback loop of performance and trends by social channel.
- Stay on the bleeding edge of Social Media trends, tools, and the creator economy to inform Content Strategy.
- Manage to advise clients in relation to Digital strategy visibility on social networks, Content Strategy, Lead Generation, etc.
- Audit: exchange ideas, data, and feedback across your organization to promote the value of cross organization partnership, and to help identify opportunities where you can optimize and improve.
- Head: champion semantic modeling, structured content, and Metadata standards as integral part of enterprise Content Strategy.
- Establish that your enterprise helps develop and implement Content Strategy aligned with short term and long term marketing objectives.
- Establish: work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights.
- Engage with development partners (early client adopters), prospective clients and current clients to get market feedback on development priorities and desired innovations.
- Ensure your planning coordinates analysis of external and internal production capabilities for future training multi media, interacts with multiple internal stakeholders to determine and execute Content Strategy.
- Develop: work cross functionally with design, Product Management, policy, Data Science, Content Strategy, engineering, legal and other qualitative and quantitative researchers.
- Ensure you audit; lead with expertise in leveraging data and analytics to inform programming and scheduling strategies.
- Ensure you nurture; lead the Ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth, partnering with Product Management, Engineering, Design, Content Strategy and Data Science.
- Provide UX writing and Content Strategy leadership to the team throughout the Product Development process.
- Help create and solely execute a customer centric, Content Strategy that focuses translation between manufacturing data and marketing information provided to customers.
- Ensure you can easily receive, manage, and distill information into output that is clear, concise, and easily digested by your internal counterparts and external clients.
- Be accountable for advising on an SEO Content Strategy, optimizing key landing pages and content for conversions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Content Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Content Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Content Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Content Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Content Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What tests verify requirements?
- How important is Content Strategy to the user organizations mission?
- Whom do you really need or want to serve?
- How do you catch Content Strategy definition inconsistencies?
- What is the cost of rework?
- How are measurements made?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don't?
- What are the known security controls?
- Are all Key Stakeholders present at all Structured Walkthroughs?
- How do you keep improving Content Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Content Strategy book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Content Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Content Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Content Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Content Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Content Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Content Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Content Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Content Strategy project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Content Strategy project team have enough people to execute the Content Strategy project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Content Strategy project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Content Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Content Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Content Strategy Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Content Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Content Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Content Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Content Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Content Strategy project with this in-depth Content Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Content Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Content Strategy and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Content Strategy investments work better.
This Content Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.