Utilize Business Continuity software to conduct the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) on a biennial basis to effectively identify risks to your organizations Continuity of Operations by capturing operational and financial impacts associated with Business Disruptions.
More Uses of the Continuity of Operations Toolkit:
- Secure that your planning supports update to the Continuity of Operations and Disaster Recovery plans.
- Establish that your venture provides leadership and oversight for the development of policy and strategy across the areas of Emergency Preparedness, disaster Response And Recovery, and Continuity of Operations.
- Develop, maintain and monitor the Information Systems Security plan to ensure the Continuity of Operations across the enterprise.
- Maintain equipment and supplies to ensure Continuity of Operations.
- Supervise: Continuity of Operations planner (Emergency Management planner).
- Ensure that a shift change is conducted by shift leadership every shift to ensure Continuity of Operations and dissemination of key information.
- Support Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Continuity of Operations Planning, testing and implementation.
- Make sure that your group supports organizationwide High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations Planning system backups and database archive operations.
- Ensure you oversee; supported contingency, disaster recover, and Continuity of Operations.
- Oversee: Continuity of Operations coordination.
- Create system Backup and Recovery plans for Continuity of Operations in cooperation with other IT Resources.
- Coordinate: Emergency Management and Continuity of Operations programs of departments, divisions.
- Provide advice and input for Disaster Recovery, Contingency, and Continuity of Operations Plans.
- Govern: Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery support.
- Ensure the execution of Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations.
- Control: Continuity of Operations and facilities.
- Diagnose system failures and take Corrective Action, in effort to ensure Continuity of Operations.
- Pilot: plan, develop and conduct disaster preparedness and Continuity of Operations exercises.
- Make sure that your business oversees and assures interoperability, integration, and operations for the installed base of hardware and software, and Continuity of Operations, e.
- Confirm your project participates in and provides significant contribution to all technology based operational activities in support of maintaining the Continuity of Operations for the Asset Protection Solutions Department.
- Confirm your organization ensures that a shift change is conducted by shift leadership every shift to ensure Continuity of Operations and dissemination of key information.
- Arrange that your planning develops maintenance and automation scripts, implements monitoring strategies, implements Continuity of Operations strategies, defines metrics, defines service and Operation Level Agreements, and writes support documentation.
- Create and lead the enterprise wide program to ensure internal preparedness and Continuity of Operations.
- Maintain Disaster Recovery, Fault Tolerance, and Continuity of Operations.
- Lead planning and executing Risk Management activities as Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Operations, and Incident Response.
- Provide advice and input for Disaster Recovery, Contingency, and Continuity of Operations Plans.
- Confirm your team develops and identifies Emergency Management plans for recovery Decision Making and communications, continuity of critical department processes, or temporary shutdown of non critical divisions to ensure Continuity of Operations and governance principles.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Continuity of Operations Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Continuity of Operations related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Continuity of Operations specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Continuity of Operations Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Continuity of Operations improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What information do users need?
- Do you know what you Need To Know about Continuity of Operations?
- What are current Continuity of Operations paradigms?
- What Continuity of Operations events should you attend?
- How will effects be measured?
- Are the criteria for selecting recommendations stated?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Are you dealing with any of the same issues today as yesterday? What can you do about this?
- What must you excel at?
- What is the problem or issue?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Continuity of Operations book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Continuity of Operations self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Continuity of Operations Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Continuity of Operations areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Continuity of Operations Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Continuity of Operations projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Continuity of Operations Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Continuity of Operations project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Continuity of Operations project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Continuity of Operations Project Team have enough people to execute the Continuity of Operations Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Continuity of Operations Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Continuity of Operations Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Continuity of Operations project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Continuity of Operations Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Continuity of Operations Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Continuity of Operations project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Continuity of Operations project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Continuity of Operations project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Continuity of Operations project with this in-depth Continuity of Operations Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Continuity of Operations projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Continuity of Operations and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Continuity of Operations investments work better.
This Continuity of Operations All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.