Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cultural intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cultural intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cultural intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cultural intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 746 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cultural intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 746 standard requirements:
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Cultural intelligence leader?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization. which do you own?
- Does Cultural intelligence create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
- How do we ensure that implementations of Cultural intelligence products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- How will effects be measured?
- Is performance measured?
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Cultural intelligence moving forward?
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cultural intelligence book in PDF containing 746 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cultural intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cultural intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cultural intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cultural intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cultural intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cultural intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cultural intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Resource Allocation: How will individual team members account for their time and expenses, and how will this be allocated in the team budget?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main types of contracts if you do decide to outsource?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Network Diagram: If X is long, what would be the completion time if you break X into two parallel parts of y weeks and z weeks?
- Lessons Learned: What was helpful to know when planning the deployment?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What action would you take to the identified risks in the Cultural intelligence project?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Cultural intelligence project manager must do to finalize Cultural intelligence project close-out?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Cultural intelligence project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
Step-by-step and complete Cultural intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cultural intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cultural intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cultural intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cultural intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cultural intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cultural intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cultural intelligence project with this in-depth Cultural intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cultural intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cultural intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cultural intelligence investments work better.
This Cultural intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.