Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Customer advocacy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Customer advocacy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Customer advocacy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Customer advocacy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 670 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Customer advocacy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 670 standard requirements:
- What are the uncertainties surrounding estimates of impact?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- Who are the Customer advocacy improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- What information do users need?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Customer advocacy objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Who controls critical resources?
- How does Customer advocacy integrate with other stakeholder initiatives?
- How do we keep improving Customer advocacy?
- To what extent does management recognize Customer advocacy as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Customer advocacy book in PDF containing 670 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Customer advocacy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Customer advocacy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Customer advocacy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Customer advocacy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Customer advocacy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Customer advocacy Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Customer advocacy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. Does the system provide the functions which best support the customer s needs?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Customer advocacy project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Which conditions out of the control of the management are crucial to contribute for the achievement of the development objective?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Customer advocacy project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the criteria for selecting other suppliers, including subcontractors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring Customer advocacy project performance into line with the Customer advocacy project plan?
- Change Management Plan: Is there support for this application(s) and are the details available for distribution?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
Step-by-step and complete Customer advocacy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Customer advocacy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Customer advocacy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Customer advocacy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Customer advocacy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Customer advocacy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Customer advocacy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Customer advocacy project with this in-depth Customer advocacy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Customer advocacy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Customer advocacy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Customer advocacy investments work better.
This Customer advocacy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.