Develop strategic project delivery plans, detailed schedules, compensating Project Controls, cost forecasting, Risk Management, issues forecast and resolution planning, resource burn rate analysis, forecasting, and reporting, and daily task management.
More Uses of the Cyber Digital Transformation Toolkit:
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist, communicating product vision, roadmap for your product offering to sales, marketing, partners and customers.
- Be accountable for collaborating with corporate brand and Public Relations departments for the promotion of solutions and building the Marketing Plan.
- Head: work closely with your product marketing counterpart to develop and execute your organization wide go to market plan.
- Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the Project Delivery Plan, in order to align the project stakeholders and ensure the customers goals and expectations are achieved.
- Perform compliance assessments to determine if business systems are aligned with Regulatory Requirements, Industry Standards, best practices and all corporate Information security policy, procedures, and standards.
- Ensure you present; lead strategic, cross functional strategic initiatives by collaborating with the business leaders and Technology Teams, drive change with Effective Communications at multiple levels.
- Provide project leadership, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance Business Needs with technical constraints.
- Be accountable for collaborating with demand generation team, local marketing, Product Management, Sales Enablement, Digital Marketing, etc.
- Develop: conduct and coordinate internal and external project meetings and provide project Status Reports to project stakeholders.
- Manage work with sales and delivery teams and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and addresses the risks inherent in the engagement.
- Ensure you consult; lead the composition of project delivery schedules, resource models and project plans and present to the customer.
- Serve as a primary responder for Managed Security customer systems, taking ownership of client configuration issues and tracking through resolution.
- Perform Project Management and team leadership, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Ensure customer communication and satisfaction when project is complete to be sure project has met all proposal objectives and is completed on time.
- Oversee IT Knowledge Management processes and establish documentation standards for Process Flows, operational procedures and engagement models.
- Identify, forecast, manage, compensate, control and communicate Risk Management plans, issues and impacts across multiple levels of leadership and across diverse delivery communities and organizations.
- Control: work closely with customer, consultants and project analysts to ensure projects are executed as scoped and customer expectations are met.
- Be accountable for using expert communication skills, the BRM is expected to articulate issues, solutions and other related topics across all levels of your organization.
- Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the Project Plan, in order to align the stakeholders and team members.
- Take ownership of and work with the appropriate stakeholders to compile all the relevant specifications and standards for all purchases, with the aim of standardizing specifications, standards and processes across all locations.
- Ensure you lead with integrity, create trustworthy internal and external connections, and truly value being part of a difference making team.
- Audit: effectively negotiate prices, contracts, conduct tenders and bench marking exercises in line with departmental policy and procedures.
- Ensure your design serves as a resource for customers, sales teams, and SOW Managements leadership by operating in knowledgeable, responsive, and organized methods.
- Be an accomplished procurement professional who has demonstrated tangible success in developing strategic Category Management strategies and optimizing the purchase of goods and services for corporate services.
- Identify: host troubleshooting conference calls bridging multiple individuals from vendors, clients, third parties, etc.
- Generate and distribute project reports and lead project meetings to disseminate the appropriate information to the project team and project stakeholders.
- Warrant that your operation complies; Sales Enablement evangelize your products to direct and partner sales teams and develop the sales tools needed to support the selling process.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber Digital Transformation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber Digital Transformation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber Digital Transformation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber Digital Transformation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber Digital Transformation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you spread information?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- What does losing customers cost your organization?
- Do vendor agreements bring new compliance risk?
- Act/Adjust: What Do you Need to Do Differently?
- What is your theory of human motivation, and how does your compensation plan fit with that view?
- What is your cost benefit analysis?
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- How do you verify your resources?
- How can skill-level changes improve Cyber Digital Transformation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber Digital Transformation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber Digital Transformation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber Digital Transformation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber Digital Transformation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber Digital Transformation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber Digital Transformation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber Digital Transformation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cyber Digital Transformation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cyber Digital Transformation project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cyber Digital Transformation project team have enough people to execute the Cyber Digital Transformation project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cyber Digital Transformation project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber Digital Transformation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber Digital Transformation Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber Digital Transformation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber Digital Transformation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber Digital Transformation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber Digital Transformation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber Digital Transformation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber Digital Transformation and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber Digital Transformation investments work better.
This Cyber Digital Transformation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.