Confirm your organization identifies present and future capital needs to support new products and processes, improve Process Capability and reliability, reduce direct and indirect labor, reduce Cycle Time, improve Product Quality, and improve health, safety, and environmental elements.
More Uses of the Cycle Time Toolkit:
- Drive: work across teams to optimize Process Flows to increase efficiency, reduce Cycle Times for Service Delivery and deliver Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage work with program finance and program departments/ sections to measure and document baseline performance of cost, Cycle Time and waste/errors for key activities, establish improvement goals and track progress against goals.
- Be accountable for improving processes by implementing control strategies to improve efficiency, reduce Cycle Time, narrow dispersion, and improve predictability.
- Assure your corporation leads Lean Manufacturing initiatives to improve safety, reduce Cycle Times, improve productivity, improve process reliability, and improve Customer Satisfaction with respect to On Time Delivery and quality.
- Develop: implement strategic, complex Process Improvement projects in conjunction with goals and imperatives for increasing revenue, optimizing Cycle Time, reducing defect rates, and improving Customer Satisfaction.
- Lead: interface with equipment engineering, management and manufacturing to improve Cycle Time, tool availability, process/product yield, and drive cost reductions.
- Be accountable for developing improvements to Manufacturing Processes and modifications to production Process Flows to improve yield, quality, cost, and Cycle Time.
- Be certain that your corporation participates in the development of technology solutions which implement standards and Performance Requirements to maximize reliability, functionality, and integrity while minimizing costs and Cycle Time.
- Warrant that your venture identifies and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of process yield, Cycle Time, defect reduction and cost goals.
- Support and expand on all opportunities to level load the plan to drive improvements in inventory, fulfillment, Cycle Time, Capacity Management and growth.
- Facilitate, lead, influence and manage performance enhancing initiatives focused on improving end to end quality, reducing Cycle Time, overall cost and eliminating waste using proven Problem Solving methodologies.
- Manage work with management and cross functional teams to design and implement an overall test Process Governance strategy that brings testing efficiencies, reduces Cycle Times, and lowers costs.
- Manage work with marketing technology, analytics and Engineering teams to spot gaps in the current process, resolve the issues quickly, document and make improvements in efficiency, deliverability and Cycle Time.
- Provide leadership in Problem Solving efforts on key projects to improve throughput, improve quality, reduce inventory, reduce cost and/or improve Cycle Time.
- Characterize baseline performance and capability of each system and drive actions to maintain or improve performance as measured by Product Quality, Cycle Time and machine availability.
- Assure your business leads/participate in Process Improvement initiatives related to Product Development, Resource Management and allocation, Design Controls, and other areas that impact Cycle Time, efficiencies, and compliance in medical device Product Development.
- Support development and implementation of the sourcing strategies to achieve lowest total cost, improve Working Capital, achieve On Time Delivery, improve Cycle Time, and ensure early supplier involvement in Product Development.
- Manage work with the value stream organization to develop value stream maps that establish future state targets on elimination of non value adding waste and reduction of Cycle Times.
- Formulate: continuously improving your release process by adopting new methods and tools to reduce Cycle Time, increase automation, and ultimately deliver more features, functionality and bug fixes.
- Ensure you accrue; lead benchmarking and other initiatives to improve controls, make processes more efficient, effective, and/or reduce Cycle Time for SOX IT compliance.
- Lead: proactively initiate and implement Continuous Improvement projects to Reduce Costs, decrease test time, decrease lab and development Cycle Times, and improve data accuracy.
- Establish that your organization contributes to/ leads the development of new and innovative methods, tooling, software/ automated test systems, and designs that reduce Cycle Time and improve productivity and quality.
- Manage work with cross functional teams to develop solutions that accelerate Cycle Times, alleviate cumbersome manual processes, and ensure financial results are accurate.
- Streamline lead benchmarking and other initiatives to improve controls, make processes more efficient, effective, and / or reduce Cycle Time for SOX IT compliance.
- Drive improvements in the planning and Procurement Processes reducing variation, disruptions, and issues of the processes, while improving process Cycle Time and decision models.
- Ensure your planning complies; designs, develop, and implements Control Systems to improve production Cycle Times, Product Quality, equipment performance, down time reduction and Process Automation.
- Govern: interface with Key Stakeholders to oversee and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives focused on Process Improvements resulting in reduced Cycle Time.
- Ensure primary responsibility is to design and develop test scripting in automated test frameworks, test analysis, execution and reporting, allowing for Continuous Improvement in test efficiency, test Cycle Times, and completeness of testing coverage.
- Use a Data Driven approach to identify inefficiencies and continuously improve your sales process to increase conversion rates, average deal size and reduce sales Cycle Time.
- Direct: review impacted Business Processes and work with business stakeholders to identify and make business Process Improvements that result in Cost Savings, higher quality, increased efficiencies, lower risk, and shorter Cycle Times.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cycle Time Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cycle Time related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cycle Time specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cycle Time Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cycle Time improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is your organizations system for selecting qualified vendors?
- Do you have past Cycle Time successes?
- Does the Cycle Time task fit the client's priorities?
- How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Cycle Time values?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- How do you do Risk Analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- What is the Cycle Time problem definition? What do you need to resolve?
- How will you insure seamless interoperability of Cycle Time moving forward?
- Have you made assumptions about the shape of the future, particularly its impact on your customers and competitors?
- What happens if Cycle Time's scope changes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cycle Time book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cycle Time self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cycle Time Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cycle Time areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cycle Time Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cycle Time projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cycle Time Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Cycle Time project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Cycle Time project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Cycle Time Project Team have enough people to execute the Cycle Time project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Cycle Time project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Cycle Time Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cycle Time project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cycle Time Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cycle Time project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cycle Time project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cycle Time project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cycle Time project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cycle Time project with this in-depth Cycle Time Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cycle Time projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cycle Time and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cycle Time investments work better.
This Cycle Time All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.