Support the development of business requirements and completion of Software Testing activities associated with the delivery of applications and financial models to clients.
More Uses of the Data Cleansing Toolkit:
- Ensure investment reference Data integrity and compliance by performing Data Cleansing, data audit and/or Data Validation.
- Ensure you undertake; recommend and implement new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content and completeness of information.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Be accountable for identifying opportunities for standardization and automation of existing solutions and processes to maximum potential from your teams.
- Manage and execute Data Cleansing projects in coordination with enterprise Data Stewards and data specialists to ensure the highest quality data is maintained.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Confirm your group ensures Data integrity and compliance by performing Data Cleansing, data audit and/or Data Validation.
- Generate report, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes.
- Govern: Data Quality analysis, auditing, metrics gathering, ROI analysis, Data Cleansing and standardizing data.
- Have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business knowledge, Software Engineering leadership, Architecture knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Support the development of Data Access hubs and gateways, using best practices for Data Integration and Data Cleansing.
- Be accountable for taking full ownership of your work, from Development and Testing, to eventual deployment and support in production.
- Be accountable for developing scalable, modular, and robust ETL routines, using ETL tools and external programming/scripting languages.
- Identify KPIs/metrics and work with business teams to provide reports to be utilized in making operational and strategic decisions.
- Develop and implement modifications necessary to correct software defects and implement enhancements based on requirements provided by the project team.
- Manage: own Quality Assurance of own codes and that of team members to ensure the highest quality work is being delivered to your clients.
- Ensure high quality delivery to the customers and lead formal delivery to business customers.
- Head: work alongside Software Developers and Software Engineers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
- Analyze and document complex Business Processes and technical problems that result in development and implementation of end user computing applications.
- Engage with stakeholders to analyze and isolate root cause of Data Issues and drive Data Cleansing efforts.
- Provide training and Knowledge Transfer to enable clients to utilize and manage the deployed solutions.
- Drive cross functional analytics projects through completion, coordinating closely with Technology and Business Units.
- Create demand classification, Demand Planning, Data Cleansing / outlier correction processes and Demand Forecasting.
- Be accountable for verifying Data integrity and compliance by performing Data Cleansing, data audit and/or Data Validation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Cleansing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Cleansing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Cleansing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Cleansing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Cleansing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is an unallowable cost?
- How do mission and objectives affect the Data Cleansing processes of your organization?
- What are the concrete Data Cleansing results?
- How do you measure lifecycle phases?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by your organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Are events managed to resolution?
- What creative shifts do you need to take?
- How do you engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- What is the range of capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Cleansing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Cleansing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Cleansing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Cleansing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Cleansing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Cleansing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Cleansing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Cleansing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Data Cleansing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Data Cleansing project team have enough people to execute the Data Cleansing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Data Cleansing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Data Cleansing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Cleansing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Cleansing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Cleansing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Cleansing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Cleansing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Cleansing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Cleansing project with this in-depth Data Cleansing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Cleansing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Cleansing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Cleansing investments work better.
This Data Cleansing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.