Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dataflow Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dataflow related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dataflow specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dataflow Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 703 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dataflow improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 703 standard requirements:
- Cloud management for Dataflow do we really need one?
- Is Supporting Dataflow documentation required?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- Is data collected on key measures that were identified?
- Does Dataflow analysis show the relationships among important Dataflow factors?
- What tools were used to tap into the creativity and encourage outside the box thinking?
- What stupid rule would we most like to kill?
- How can we improve performance?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
- Are there different segments of customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dataflow book in PDF containing 703 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dataflow self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dataflow Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dataflow areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dataflow Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dataflow projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dataflow Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Dataflow project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Team Member Status Report: Does every department have to have a Dataflow project Manager on staff?
- Risk Audit: When your organization is entering into a major contract, does it seek legal advice?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work properly classified as measured effort, LOE, or apportioned effort and appropriately separated?
- Project Portfolio management: Annually (or more frequently) prioritise the overall Dataflow project portfolio?
- Executing Process Group: What are the main processes included in Dataflow project quality management?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is a letter of commitment from each proposed team member and key subcontractor included?
- Source Selection Criteria: In Which phase of the Acquisition Process Cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Cost Management Plan: Scope of work Ð What is the likelihood and extent of potential future changes to the Dataflow project scope?
- Quality Management Plan: Are you meeting our customers expectations consistently?
Step-by-step and complete Dataflow Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dataflow project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dataflow project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dataflow project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dataflow project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dataflow project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dataflow project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dataflow project with this in-depth Dataflow Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dataflow projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dataflow and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dataflow investments work better.
This Dataflow All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.