Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Deming PDCA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Deming PDCA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Deming PDCA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Deming PDCA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Deming PDCA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- What types of concepts, constructs, or notational features should be considered as constituting the baseline for specifying a complex organizational process or workflow?
- What challenges do you identify that might impact your ability to align data reports with your strategic plan or the outcomes your organization is most concerned about?
- How do you provide persons necessary to consistently meet customer, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for the QMS including the necessary processes?
- How do you translate organizational performance review findings into priorities for continuous and breakthrough improvement and into opportunities for innovation?
- Is the purpose of research within your organization a matter of the generation of knowledge for its own sake or for the purposes of some corporate agenda?
- Are operators trained in material handling, containment action, and product segregation in the event of an equipment emergency including power failure?
- Are you continually checking the results as the process is initiated and after it is in place to determine if the changes are meeting requirements?
- Does the program foster an environment that emphasizes continuous learning, constructive evaluation and feedback, improvement, and excellence?
- How can we, as your organization, increase your focus, enhance respect, strengthen connections, increase innovation, and improve evaluation?
- Does analysis and reporting on outcomes information include interpretation that enables decisions to be made about continuous improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Deming PDCA book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Deming PDCA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Deming PDCA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Deming PDCA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Deming PDCA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Deming PDCA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Deming PDCA Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Deming PDCA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Deming PDCA project Scope during Deming PDCA project Initiation and Planning?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the programme?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the delay in one subDeming PDCA project going to affect another?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Deming PDCA project?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule variances â how will schedule variances be identified and corrected?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Does the solution fit in with organizations technical architectural requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Deming PDCA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Deming PDCA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Deming PDCA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Deming PDCA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Deming PDCA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Deming PDCA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Deming PDCA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Deming PDCA project with this in-depth Deming PDCA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Deming PDCA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Deming PDCA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Deming PDCA investments work better.
This Deming PDCA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.