Systematize Desktop Infrastructure: query and analyze viewership and subscription performance data, and link website visits to audiences to understand behavior of different audiences online.
More Uses of the Desktop Infrastructure Toolkit:
- Provide leadership in the identification and assessment of desktop technology needs throughout your organization.
- Provide IT support for servers to ensure that operability requirements are up to date with the latest patches and firmware and that the server hardware is configured properly.
- Utilize your expertise to support the selection of integrated hardware and Software Solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and Security Needs.
- Manage system resources in the monitoring of performance, capacity, availability, serviceability and recoverability.
- Recommend, demonstrate, and implement technologies to help expand, upgrade, and increase efficiencies to the current environment.
- Arrange that your enterprise has considerablE Business impact through in depth evaluation of complex Business Processes, system processes and Industry Standards.
- Coordinate with IT groups across systems and platforms to provide resolution activities for end user problems.
- Warrant that your organization follows industry Reference Architectures and Best Practices in designing, implementing, and supporting infrastructure operations systems/technologies.
- Ensure you collaborate; recommend enhancements to Technology Center Operations to increase efficiency, Reduce Costs, and improve performance and Service Levels.
- Be accountable for designing and managing Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (specifically leveraging Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops) in large scale enterprise environments using on premise and cloud deployments.
- Assure your organization provides evaluation, engineering/design and implementation services for new products, technologies and solutions to address corporatE Business requirements.
- Provide guidance on optimization of desktops for platform interoperability and act as liaison between central technologies and endpoint support teams on issues and tasks.
- Systematize Desktop Infrastructure: plan, design, engineering, develop, implement, and troubleshoot business vertical services on the customer servicing network.
- Lead Systems Engineering in planning, installation, and documentation of Network Topology and vmware and citrix Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Contribute in developing Security Policies, standards for Container Security baseline, orchestration environment security baseline etc.
- Confirm your operation ensures Thin Client and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) devices interconnect seamlessly with file servers, mail servers, etc.
- Organize Desktop Infrastructure: review metrics and work with organization leadership to establish Key Performance Indicators for measuring the Quality of Service offered by the Help Desk.
- Manage work with the Help Desk Management to achieve optimal scheduling and Key Performance Indicator levels agreed upon with organization leadership.
- Coordinate with vendors and Service Providers to maintain software licensing and hardware warranties for all end user devices and printers.
- Arrange that your strategy develops the migration and integration of your organizations separate systems into an enterprise wide architecture.
- Make sure that your project complies; audits all infrastructure operations technology daily processes, addresses any gaps, and validates any remediation is successfully implemented.
- Be certain that your organization provides hardware and Software Support for servers, virtualization infrastructure, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, and Operating System environments.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Standardize Desktop Infrastructure: implement extensive knowledge on the provision of quality IT Services, processes, functions, and other capabilities needed to support software delivery services.
- Promote a systems architecture, set of adopted technology standards, and use of Open Source products (where appropriate to do so).
- Collaborate with technical staff to design, configure, develop and maintain an enterprise wide Virtual Desktop Infrastructure solution.
- Ensure you lead projects with overall responsibility for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, Status Reporting and closure.
- Supervise Desktop Infrastructure: monitor performance and determine improvement areas by developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for critical department metrics.
- Acquire and interpret Business Requirements, creates a Functional Specification, and determines the most efficient/appropriate technologies.
- Be accountable for providing initial troubleshooting and resolution for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Thin Client systems.
- Supervise Desktop Infrastructure: thoroughly understand Decision Process issues of technology choice, as capacities, Response Time, data interfacing, Client Server communication, etc.
- Deliver and execute a plan to modernize the Risk/Quality Project Data infrastructure and tools to efficiently support project operations, reporting, and analytics.
- Audit Desktop Infrastructure: Product Analytics as part of the data team focuses on using Data Driven methods and experiments to power decisions, inform strategy, build robust data products, and identify opportunities for innovation across your organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Desktop Infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Desktop Infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Desktop Infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Desktop Infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Desktop Infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is there any additional Desktop Infrastructure definition of success?
- Has the Desktop Infrastructure value of standards been quantified?
- Do you monitor the Desktop Infrastructure decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Looking at each person individually - does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
- How do you know that any Desktop Infrastructure analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How do you verify if Desktop Infrastructure is built right?
- Which measures and indicators matter?
- Can you do Desktop Infrastructure without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What is your cost benefit analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Desktop Infrastructure book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Desktop Infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Desktop Infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Desktop Infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Desktop Infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Desktop Infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Desktop Infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Desktop Infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Desktop Infrastructure project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Desktop Infrastructure Project Team have enough people to execute the Desktop Infrastructure Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Desktop Infrastructure Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Desktop Infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Desktop Infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Desktop Infrastructure Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Desktop Infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Desktop Infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Desktop Infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Desktop Infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Desktop Infrastructure project with this in-depth Desktop Infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Desktop Infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Desktop Infrastructure and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Desktop Infrastructure investments work better.
This Desktop Infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.