Work with the Dev Ops teams to solicit pertinent information as it relates to new data points and compile them for the reporting team.
More Uses of the Dev Ops Toolkit:
- Coordinate: Azure Dev Ops or other application Lifecycle Management software.
- Manage knowledge and support of modern development practices, as Agile and Dev Ops.
- Dev op engineering (solutions architect) for your emerging cloud data op practice.
- Be accountable for contributing to Dev Ops, Test Automation and automated build and deployments.
- Assure your operation participates in all phases of the project lifecycle architecture, design, development, MVP, and Dev Ops.
- Ensure you present; lead Dev Ops Site Reliability Engineering.
- Automate Azure API Management deployments solution along with Azure Dev Ops, service bus, logic app, app gateway and core services.
- Encourage continual improvement in Agile and Dev Ops practices to improve Code Quality and delivery.
- Orchestrate: work closely with Dev Ops team to integrate solutions into cloud based custom developed applications.
- Evaluate: multi cloud and Dev Ops engineering.
- Make sure that your project complies; this project has a heavy focus on Data Engineering, backend work, Dev Ops, and using Data Analytics tools to verify data.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Dev Ops Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Dev Ops related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Dev Ops specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Dev Ops Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Dev Ops improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Dev Ops process, are the records needed as inputs to the Dev Ops process available?
- How do you assess the Dev Ops pitfalls that are inherent in implementing it?
- Which issues are too important to ignore?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What is the scope?
- How do you go about securing Dev Ops?
- Does Dev Ops systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is the Dev Ops risk managed?
- Is the required Dev Ops data gathered?
- What are your most important goals for the strategic Dev Ops objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Dev Ops book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Dev Ops self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Dev Ops Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Dev Ops areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Dev Ops Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Dev Ops projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Dev Ops Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Dev Ops project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Dev Ops project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Dev Ops Project Team have enough people to execute the Dev Ops project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Dev Ops project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Dev Ops Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Dev Ops project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Dev Ops Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Dev Ops project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Dev Ops project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Dev Ops project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Dev Ops project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Dev Ops project with this in-depth Dev Ops Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Dev Ops projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Dev Ops and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Dev Ops investments work better.
This Dev Ops All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.