This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in disaster recovery business continuity assessment.
'Our initial rollout of The Art of Service's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
'The value of information we get from the self-assessments has allowed us to create value-add dashboards our senior management and executives have found very useful in answering questions and revising critical business processes. We have also given our power business users the ability to analyze their own data which in turn helps my BI Team focus on providing complete and accurate data extracts and supports our theme of Self-Serve Analytics. I highly recommend The Art of Service to all my colleagues who are trying to make a decision on which BI data analytics and visualization tool to purchase!' - Data Warehouse / BI Architect in the Communications Industry
'The Art of Service is AWESOME, it makes being an analyst fun. love it.' - Sr Manager, Data Analytics in the Communications Industry
What Is The disaster recovery business continuity Self-Assessment?
The disaster recovery business continuity Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the disaster recovery business continuity work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every disaster recovery business continuity task and that every disaster recovery business continuity outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring disaster recovery business continuity opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored disaster recovery business continuity advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth disaster recovery business continuity Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which disaster recovery business continuity improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The disaster recovery business continuity Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough disaster recovery business continuity Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The disaster recovery business continuity Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose disaster recovery business continuity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in disaster recovery business continuity and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define disaster recovery business continuity with this disaster recovery business continuity Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are there any disadvantages to implementing disaster recovery business continuity? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Define Question: How can we improve disaster recovery business continuity?
- Measure Question: Are improvement team members fully trained on disaster recovery business continuity?
- Analyze Question: How do we keep improving disaster recovery business continuity?
- Improve Question: What is our disaster recovery business continuity Strategy?
- Control Question: Does disaster recovery business continuity systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- Sustain Question: How do we go about Comparing disaster recovery business continuity approaches/solutions?
Value [to you] of the disaster recovery business continuity Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal disaster recovery business continuity Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.