Govern DRIVE Technology: thoroughly understand Decision Process issues of technology choice, as capacities, Response Time, data interfacing, Client Server communication, etc.
More Uses of the DRIVE Technology Toolkit:
- Provide technology agnostic technical leadership, DRIVE Technology stack selection and ensure the Project Team is setup for success on any number of Open Source, commercial, on premise and/or cloud based Data Engineering technologies.
- Confirm your organization complies; clients draw upon your deep industry expertise, program and Change Management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve Business Productivity, DRIVE Technology enabled Business Transformation and increase shareholder value.
- DRIVE Technology release strategy, execution, and improvements across development life cycle.
- Drive DRIVE Technology: review, align, and DRIVE Technology plans with enterprise goals, business plans and Business Processes.
- Collaborate with it to align on standards that DRIVE Technology Enablement to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and relevance across multiple platforms.
- Advance provide support leadership and DRIVE Technology aspects of Solution Design, implementation for new capabilities or enhancements to current capabilities, and operational activities as it relates to consumer identity and Access management (CIAM).
- Arrange that your organization clients draw upon your deep industry expertise, program and Change Management capabilities and analytical objectivity to help improve Business Productivity, DRIVE Technology enabled Business Transformation and increase shareholder value.
- Provide Thought Leadership and DRIVE Technology aspects of Solution Architecture Design, implementation, and operational activities as it relates to consumer identity and Access management.
- Ensure you pilot; understand how organization procedures and processes are used to drive environmental protection and Regulatory Compliance and support the corresponding work processes.
- Ensure you administer; lead based on data and insights, develop and drive tactics to improve the Compliance Program and explore new strategic opportunities to inform the future roadmap.
- Ensure you conduct; aligned organizational resources to maximize effectiveness, partnering with stakeholders to drive target headcount achievement.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the Product Planning process, marshal resources, and drive projects to completion.
- Engage customers in regular Business Review to ensure adoption, marketing maturity advancement, and during critical issues to drive rapid resolution.
- Ensure your venture complies; directs efforts of Internal Communications and channels through development of compelling content via interactive channels that drive engagement and build community.
- Arrange that your organization complies; Continuous Improvement set a culture of Continuous Improvement and drive product/Process Improvements to improve reliability, quality, productivity and efficiency.
- Steer DRIVE Technology: work in close collaboration with the Business Development, legal, and Corporate Strategy teams to drive value add partnerships that complement product initiatives.
- Coordinate DRIVE Technology: implement and drive sustainability of systems, regulatory programs, and processes to support compliance and management systems.
- Supervise DRIVE Technology: in conjunction with Enterprise Architecture, drive the implementation of the portfolio lifecycle process and in shaping functional and technical paths to ensure efficient and effective platforms for your clients.
- Head DRIVE Technology: mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of manufacturing process, new product and Process Development, and business strategies.
- Liaise with various Engineering And Production teams to drive design for manufacturing.
- Coordinate with Content Development teams, creative services, and outside departments to develop rich content that drive results in pipeline creation.
- Control DRIVE Technology: proactively adjust reporting based on internal or external security risks, management or Customer Requirements, or improvements to drive remediation and awareness.
- Make sure that your corporation identifies and capitalizes on organizational capabilities by aligning strategy, culture, practices and behaviors in order to drive performance, values and creates a meaningful work environment.
- Manage and lead teams to bring creative and Strategic Thinking to every plan/project, provide goals and objectives and develop appropriate tactics to drive results.
- Establish that your organization identifies and applies Best Practices and needed Process Improvements; drive adoption and challenges standards.
- Steer DRIVE Technology: consistent drive to provide a professional client focused atmosphere.
- Head DRIVE Technology: work toward a transition from providing standard reports to providing analytics to drive insights and interventions through talent dashboards.
- Ensure you cooperate; lead internal and client teams to drive transformation programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Support delivery of analyzing insights and drive alignment with sales, marketing and Product Teams to help build Market Awareness, increase Lead Generation effectiveness, and simplify selling.
- Ensure you mobilize; lead internal and client teams to drive transformation programs around Business Analytics, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, Data Warehousing, Visual Stories, Predictive Analytics, and Data Governance.
- Drive DRIVE Technology: work in coordination with other departments (business support, workload planning, Financial Planning and analysis, and information technology services) on Continuous Improvement projects.
- Staff Development a monitor development and performance of direct reports through regular meetings to consider performance and development compared to goals, and maintain a dialogue regarding needs and concerns to aid in future development and increase retention.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical DRIVE Technology Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any DRIVE Technology related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated DRIVE Technology specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the DRIVE Technology Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which DRIVE Technology improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change you have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- How do you define collaboration and team output?
- Have design-to-cost goals been established?
- What will drive DRIVE Technology change?
- Are you assessing DRIVE Technology and risk?
- What are allowable costs?
- Think about some of the processes you undertake within your organization, which do you own?
- What is your organizations system for selecting qualified vendors?
- Who will be in control?
- Is the solution technically practical?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the DRIVE Technology book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your DRIVE Technology self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the DRIVE Technology Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which DRIVE Technology areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough DRIVE Technology Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage DRIVE Technology projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step DRIVE Technology Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 DRIVE Technology project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all DRIVE Technology project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the DRIVE Technology Project Team have enough people to execute the DRIVE Technology Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed DRIVE Technology Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete DRIVE Technology Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 DRIVE Technology project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 DRIVE Technology Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 DRIVE Technology project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 DRIVE Technology project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 DRIVE Technology project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 DRIVE Technology project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any DRIVE Technology project with this in-depth DRIVE Technology Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose DRIVE Technology projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in DRIVE Technology and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make DRIVE Technology investments work better.
This DRIVE Technology All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.