Standardize Economic Development: monitor key Performance Metrics like Customer Satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross sell lead identification, reference ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and Customer Engagement.
More Uses of the Economic Development Toolkit:
- Establish relationships with key market influencers as organization managers, developers, Program Managers, organization officials, Economic Development staff, etc.
- Guide Economic Development: research, develop and distribute Economic Development data and reports; prepare and maintain updated statistical data on related business and industry.
- Supervise Economic Development: community and Economic Development, Community Outreach, entrepreneur/business, technology, education.
- Manage Economic Development: Economic Development Programs And Policies.
- Head Economic Development: research, develop and distribute Economic Development data and reports; prepare and maintain updated statistical data on related business and industry.
- Secure that your organization crises, widespread economic changes, regulatory reforms and Cyber Threats.
- Initiate Economic Development: general Data Protection regulation (GDPR) statement for persons in the european economic area.
- Ensure your organization has a functional and actionable budget and economic model that drive the financial decisions at every level of your organization.
- Contribute to industry best perspectives on the implications of Market Trends as data and Digital Transformation, emerging technology, macro economic trends, regulatory demands.
- Be certain that your planning complies; plans and organizes initiatives to support the Communitys efforts to expand the economic impact provided by the collective marketing efforts.
- Confirm your organization performs all duties while considering the impact of any actions on your organizations sustainability initiatives in the areas of environmental stewardship, Social Responsibility, and economic prosperity.
- Formulate Economic Development: economic and business RFP/acquisition support; technical architecture; understanding Market Trends; Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Analyze financial information to forecast business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Ensure you advance; build and maintain analysis, models, or dashboards to support forecasting, Capacity Planning, economic optimization, Process Optimization, and Performance Management processes.
- AnalyzE Business problems, and compile, analyze, and report data as part of economic impact research and analysis based on new and existing econometric data.
- Establish that your enterprise analyzes, evaluate, and presents information concerning factors as business situations, Production Capabilities, manufacturing problems, economic trends, in the vein of Quality Management System Improvements.
- Warrant that your planning performs thorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the general social economic and geopolitical environment; legal and regulatory issues; customers; current and potential competitors.
- Direct Economic Development: conduct Due Diligence on potential Merger And Acquisition targets by analyzing and evaluating operations, business plans, historical financial information, management projections and economic forecasts.
- Establish that your strategy leads Strategic Planning efforts and research guiding operating plans, learning agendas, budgetary analysis, legislative and regulatory development and analysis, or statistical and economic analysis related to workforce development programs and activities.
- Analyze supplier and economic markets; identify and manage market risks and opportunities; identify and develop a supplier relationShip Management program that improves the overall capability of your supply base.
- Coordinate with sales, customers, and operations to establish effective Distribution Channels and the logistics resources and processes delivering continuity of supply with economic logic.
- Perform capacity analysis through Linear Programming and determine economic production levels.
- Generate and maintain standard or custom edw reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Audit Economic Development: continually evaluate the timely adjustment of key strategies to meet changing economic and business environment conditions.
- Ensure you present; lead research and analysis on economic trends; interpret economic research and analysis to advise management on business implications and recommend changes to strategy or operating plan.
- Confirm your strategy administers monitors and maintains your organizations Property Management System which is designed to ensure effective and/or economic utilization and accountability of all Government property.
- Ensure you accumulate; lead research and analysis on economic trends; interpret economic research and analysis to advise management on business implications and recommend changes to strategy or operating plan.
- Develop and implement the process of identifying and analyzing emerging macro economic and industry specific risks that could impact thE Business.
- Steer aggregate and allocated economic capital calculation methodology and enhancement of uses in pricing and Portfolio management, in partnership with ERM Risk Analytics and business teams.
- Drive Economic Development: anti money laundering, fraud, economic sanctions, anti corruption and bribery.
- Support the Agile Software Development Process among cross functional teams to ensure smooth product delivery.
- Confirm your organization complies; conducts appropriate one on one formal and informal Training Sessions for end users; creates learning materials to support training.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Economic Development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Economic Development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Economic Development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Economic Development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Economic Development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How can the value of Economic Development be defined?
- Think of your Economic Development project, what are the main functions?
- Has the Economic Development value of standards been quantified?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by your organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Has a Economic Development requirement not been met?
- How does your organization evaluate strategic Economic Development success?
- Do you need to do a usability evaluation?
- How do you ensure that implementations of Economic Development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Who will provide the final approval of Economic Development deliverables?
- Where do you need Economic Development improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Economic Development book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Economic Development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Economic Development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Economic Development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Economic Development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Economic Development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Economic Development Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Economic Development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Economic Development project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Economic Development Project Team have enough people to execute the Economic Development project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Economic Development project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Economic Development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Economic Development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Economic Development Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Economic Development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Economic Development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Economic Development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Economic Development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Economic Development project with this in-depth Economic Development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Economic Development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Economic Development and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Economic Development investments work better.
This Economic Development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.