Become fluent with data types and formats, Data Access and delivery modes, data and Metadata Management, web and cloud based integration technologies, Big Data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and Enterprise Class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance.
More Uses of the Enterprise-Class Toolkit:
- Confirm your strategy complies; architects and designs Enterprise Class security systems for a production environment.
- Govern: implementation and support of an Enterprise Class Vulnerability Management program.
- Coordinate: design and develop prototypes and evaluate new infrastructure systems and plan and develop the deployment approach for the System Integration, operation, and management of large scale implementations of high level and/or wide spread systems that constitute new Enterprise Class systems.
- Be accountable for architecting, designing, and supporting Enterprise Class networks.
- Approve the design, build and implementation of Enterprise Class systems for a production environment.
- Initiate: expert level engineering prowess in implementing Enterprise Class Java based servers, Rest Apis, and User Interfaces.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop cutting edge datacenter infrastructure and Cloud Management tools for Enterprise Class virtualization applications.
- Govern: design, build and implement Enterprise Class security systems for a production environment.
- Develop industry best practices, methodology, and consulting capabilities into a mature, Enterprise Class Service Delivery model.
- Methodize: management and delivery of Enterprise Class products for large corporations.
- Provide advanced engineering expertise to the IP Pathways client base in order to implement, support, evaluate and design Enterprise Class Data Center, virtualization and storage infrastructure solutions.
- Serve as technical specialization in evaluating, planning, developing, implementing, and supporting hosting infrastructure technologies, especially in the hosting of Enterprise Class systems and storage area network (SANS).
- Ensure you are highly capable Software Development engineering, having built Enterprise Class web apps, platforms and APIs.
- Organize: design, build and implement Enterprise Class systems for a production environment, framework with overall business and technology strategy.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; members of the Digital Hands team work with leading technologies and serve a dynamic set of Enterprise Class customers.
- Orchestrate: design, build and implement Enterprise Class Application Security systems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Class Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Class related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Class specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Class Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Class improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are all team members qualified for all tasks?
- Who else should you help?
- Is it possible to estimate the impact of unanticipated complexity such as wrong or failed assumptions, feedback, etc. on proposed reforms?
- How sensitive must the Enterprise Class strategy be to cost?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Enterprise Class?
- What Enterprise Class coordination do you need?
- How do you accomplish your long range Enterprise Class goals?
- How can you manage cost down?
- How do you ensure that the Enterprise Class opportunity is realistic?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Class book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Class self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Class Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Class areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Class Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Class projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Class Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Class project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Class project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Class Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Class project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Class project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Class Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Class project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Class Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Class project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Class project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Class project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Class project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Class project with this in-depth Enterprise Class Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Class projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Class and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Class investments work better.
This Enterprise Class All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.