Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Natural Language Processing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Natural Language Processing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Natural Language Processing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Natural Language Processing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Natural Language Processing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is it important to evaluate unsupervised disambiguation on a separate test set or does the unsupervised nature of the method make a distinction between training and test set unnecessary?
- How can data assets be augmented with annotations using natural language processing, machine learning, tagging, and so on to assist in drawing useful inferences?
- Are the natural language and image processing algorithms sophisticated enough, and is the hardware fast enough, to provide the kind of feedback you require?
- Are personnel knowledgeable about compliance requirements and being given responsibility to communicate all instances of noncompliance to management?
- Does the system leverage machine learning and natural language processing to streamline insight from unstructured data sources like adverse media?
- Can advanced natural-language-processing-based qualitative textual analysis techniques improve the decision-making capability of organizations?
- Which are the relations between the goal domain and the other domains of the EA, as business process, organizational structure domains, etc?
- Is your infrastructure agile and flexible enough to anticipate and adjust to customer requirements and to improve your competitiveness?
- How do you quantify the amount of lexical information that has to be learned automatically, even if lexical resources are available?
- Are you establishing smart partnerships and fully leveraging the innovation potential across the ecosystem to accomplish your goals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Natural Language Processing book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Natural Language Processing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Natural Language Processing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Natural Language Processing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Natural Language Processing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Natural Language Processing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Natural Language Processing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Natural Language Processing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Enterprise Natural Language Processing project?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge do corresponding groups need?
- WBS Dictionary: Where learning is used in developing underlying budgets is there a direct relationship between anticipated learning and time phased budgets?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the audience for change management activities?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Project Charter: Dependent Enterprise Natural Language Processing projects: what Enterprise Natural Language Processing projects must be underway or completed before this Enterprise Natural Language Processing project can be successful?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do the goals specify concrete team work products?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that procurement complies with the relevant legislation?
- Contract Close-Out: Was the contract complete without requiring numerous changes and revisions?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Natural Language Processing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Natural Language Processing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Natural Language Processing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Natural Language Processing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Natural Language Processing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Natural Language Processing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Natural Language Processing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Natural Language Processing project with this in-depth Enterprise Natural Language Processing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Natural Language Processing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Natural Language Processing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Natural Language Processing investments work better.
This Enterprise Natural Language Processing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.