Target continue to increase the Security Posture of your organization by leveraging the Enterprise Security Event and Incident Management Tools (SIEM), perimeter email defense, Vulnerability Management platform, anti virus, Intrusion Detection, and password/Account Management solutions.
More Uses of the Enterprise Security Toolkit:
- Oversee the Continuous Monitoring and protection of Information Processing resources and serve as the focal point for Enterprise Security Incident Response planning and execution.
- Lead grasp of Business Processes and Risk Management in areas as Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Cloud Governance and compliance, DevOps, Cloud Data protection, cloud monitoring and Incident Response, Enterprise Security Architecture, Technology Risk management, and others.
- Improve Enterprise Security Posture through close collaboration with teams to ensure the adoption of security Best Practices across the entire Application Lifecycle.
- Be accountable for integrating ancillary tools / capabilities with the Enterprise Security Information and Event Management and creating / tailoring complex alarms, rules, and reports in association with an event.
- Verify custom reports, manage log source groups, and validate log sources for SIEM; onboard new and existing configuration data for Enterprise Security Log source types.
- Ensure your design supports the delivery of Enterprise Security services that support automated vulnerability scanning; manual and automated Source Code review; and Penetration Testing.
- Ensure you accomplish; build analytics and complex correlation searches using Splunk Enterprise Security that can be applied to thE Discovery and tracking of advanced adversaries.
- Operate monitoring tools/capabilities with the Enterprise Security information and Event Management (SIEM) and create/tailor complex event alarms/rules and summary reports.
- Control: mature and operationalize various GRC capability areas as Enterprise Security Risk Management, Compliance Management, Policy Management, Security Awareness.
- Be certain that your strategy continues to increase the Security Posture of your organization by leveraging the Enterprise Security Event and Incident Management Tools (SIEM), perimeter email defense, Vulnerability Management platform, anti virus, Intrusion Detection, and password/Account Management solutions.
- Support maintenance of the Enterprise Emergency Management services catalog and integrating Enterprise Emergency Management into the Enterprise Security Services digital presence.
- Secure that your corporation defines, plans, and applies architectural elements in the analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the Enterprise Security Architecture that is aligned with IT Strategy and organization mission, goals, structure, and processes.
- Manage work with other Enterprise Security Team Members to review Security Architecture and design documents to ensure consistency, accuracy, adherence to your compliance standards.
- Manage work with the IT operation team to develop a Security Strategy for Enterprise Security Architecture and the implementation of appropriate safeguards and controls.
- Formulate: consultative services around the acquisition/selection of appropriate Enterprise Security Controls to be implemented and executed (inclusive of management controls, Process Controls, technical controls and physical controls).
- Manage work with technology groups to evaluate, select, install, and configure hardware/Software Systems to comply with established Enterprise Security standards and policies.
- Operationalize various information Security Governance functions, as Enterprise Security Risk Management, Compliance Management, Policy Management, Third Party Risk management, Software Security, and Metrics And Reporting.
- Ensure you consider; recommend additional Security Solutions or enhancements to existing Security Solutions to improve overall Enterprise Security as per the enterprises existing Procurement Processes.
- Direct: Enterprise Security, Information Assurance, Penetration Testing, Cybersecurity and cryptography encryption concepts, Web Security, Cyber Risk, Risk Management, reducing Cyber Risk, Vulnerability Management/remediation.
- Be accountable for providing Enterprise Security Solutions for business, regulatory, and legal requirements, and assuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Information Assets.
- Be accountable for developing and perform high speed discovery, Configuration Auditing, asset profiling, Sensitive Data discovery, policy compliance, and Vulnerability Analysis of the overall Enterprise Security Posture.
- Establish that your organization complies; designs, validate, develops and deploys new Application Security controls and solutions working with Enterprise Security Architecture, Security Operations, Project Management, Quality Assurance and the chosen technology provider (vendor) to deliver on schedule and on budget.
- Confirm your enterprise engages with security specialists and other functional area architects to ensure adequate Enterprise Security Solutions are in place to sufficiently mitigate identified risks, and to meet Business Objectives and Regulatory Requirements.
- Operationalize various GRC capability areas as Enterprise Security Risk Management, Compliance Management, Policy Management, Security Awareness training, Third Party Risk management, and Metrics And Reporting.
- Support the ongoing development of the Enterprise Security Strategy that improves the Security Posture for your employees and data through authentication and PKI.
- Warrant that your venture performs the necessary leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks related to the development of Enterprise Security Architectures; enabling thE Business to operate securely, protect its people, defend its assets, and preserve Shareholder Value.
- Communicate to clients regarding the strategic and tactical risks of advanced security threats, Enterprise Security Management practices and Innovative Solutions to that help clients mitigate Information security Risk Factors.
- Develop Business Processes and Risk Management approaches in areas as Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Cloud Governance and compliance, DevOps, Cloud Data protection, cloud monitoring and Incident Response, Enterprise Security Architecture, Technology Risk management, and others.
- Establish that your corporation complies; interfaces with the Operations, Infrastructure, and Development Teams to share the corporate Security Vision and to solicit the involvement in achieving higher levels of Enterprise Security through Information Sharing and cooperation.
- Coordinate with Project Team to ensure all devices and components report all logs to the Splunk Enterprise Security Platform and perform troubleshooting and maintenance of assets.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Enterprise Security Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Enterprise Security related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Enterprise Security specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Enterprise Security Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Enterprise Security improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- What gets examined?
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- Is there any additional Enterprise Security definition of success?
- How will you measure your QA plan's effectiveness?
- Did your employees make progress today?
- What potential megatrends could make your Business Model obsolete?
- Will a Enterprise Security production readiness review be required?
- What are the key elements of your Enterprise Security Performance Improvement system, including your evaluation, Organizational Learning, and innovation processes?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Enterprise Security book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Enterprise Security self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Enterprise Security Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Enterprise Security areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Enterprise Security Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Enterprise Security projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Enterprise Security Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Enterprise Security project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Enterprise Security project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Enterprise Security Project Team have enough people to execute the Enterprise Security Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Enterprise Security Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Enterprise Security Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Enterprise Security project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Enterprise Security Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Enterprise Security Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Enterprise Security project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Enterprise Security project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Enterprise Security project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Enterprise Security project with this in-depth Enterprise Security Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Enterprise Security projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Enterprise Security and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Enterprise Security investments work better.
This Enterprise Security All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.