Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Epicor Enterprise Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Epicor Enterprise related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Epicor Enterprise specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Epicor Enterprise Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 689 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Epicor Enterprise improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 689 standard requirements:
- Think about the people you identified for your Epicor Enterprise project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Epicor Enterprise will circumvent those obstacles?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Epicor Enterprise project manager?
- Does a troubleshooting guide exist or is it needed?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Epicor Enterprise leader?
- What are we challenging, in the sense that Mac challenged the PC or Dove tackled the Beauty Myth?
- Does the response plan contain a definite closed loop continual improvement scheme (e.g., plan-do-check-act)?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Do we all define Epicor Enterprise in the same way?
- What counts that we are not counting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Epicor Enterprise book in PDF containing 689 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Epicor Enterprise self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Epicor Enterprise Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Epicor Enterprise areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Epicor Enterprise Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Epicor Enterprise projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Epicor Enterprise Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Epicor Enterprise project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will promote/support the Epicor Enterprise project, provided that they are involved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How do you enter durations, link tasks, and view critical path information?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all Epicor Enterprise project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Were exclusion causes duly considered before the actual evaluation of tenders?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Epicor Enterprise project?
- Project Scope Statement: How often do you estimate that the scope might change, and why?
- Executing Process Group: Will additional funds be needed for hardware or software?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the Epicor Enterprise project schedule available for all Epicor Enterprise project team members to review?
Step-by-step and complete Epicor Enterprise Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Epicor Enterprise project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Epicor Enterprise project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Epicor Enterprise project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Epicor Enterprise project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Epicor Enterprise project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Epicor Enterprise project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Epicor Enterprise project with this in-depth Epicor Enterprise Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Epicor Enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Epicor Enterprise and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Epicor Enterprise investments work better.
This Epicor Enterprise All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.