Ensure your organization drives IT Security Engineering solutions, framework, roadmap, program optimization, Process Engineering, risk remediation, and mitigation of Operational Risk in a high velocity culture by introducing technology, requirements, deliverables, gaps and Systems Design.
More Uses of the Ethical Hacking Toolkit:
- Perform vulnerability Attack Surface assessments and Threat Modeling to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls.
- Support Security Testing of Web Applications, client/server applications, Web Services, APIs, operating systems, databases, and network fabric devices.
- Warrant that your business contributes to robust and innovative strategic solutions and builds resilient support for next generation systems to solve business challenges and enhance the Control Environment.
- Coordinate: development, execution and monitoring of Disaster Recovery plans for physical and virtual Information Technology assets throughout your organization.
- Be accountable for Stakeholder Engagement/management to understand Internal Processes and identify potential hard or soft gaps between Security Capabilities and Business Requirements or expectations.
- Manage to reach this ambition, you are transforming into a modern, product oriented technology organization that executes with urgency, precision and an extreme Customer Service focus.
- Ensure you build; solid understanding to assess application and web architectures and operating systems for vulnerabilities and develop appropriate security countermeasures.
- Establish Standards and Procedures to minimize risks; Drive working sessions with client to ensure expectations and direction are aligned and timelines are being met.
- Establish that your organization complies; areas of focus are mobile Security Testing in the various platforms, Threat Modeling, Source Code review, and application/infrastructure Penetration Testing in general.
- Ensure you research; build Penetration Testing (Ethical Hacking) strategy for department analyzing applications and size of testing engagement conducted to satisfy annual testing and Compliance Requirements.
- Confirm your operation facilitates considerations and follows a disciplined approach to plan, elicit, analyse, document, communicate and manage initiatives and issues with stakeholders by applying a variety of elicitation techniques to probe, challenge and understand associated risks.
- Establish: box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate Digital Transformation by creating a single platform for secure Content Management, collaboration and workflow.
- Identify unique issues specific to clients environment and present solutions based on your findings for Business Opportunities, risks and needs to the engagement teams.
- Head: Security Assessments lead conducting Risk And Security assessments using Ethical Hacking techniques, tools and methods to uncover latent risk.
- Develop and maintain a Test Environment and procedures that can allow the execution of malware without the risk of the malware spreading to external systems.
- Perform Security Testing of Web Applications, client/server applications, Web Services, APIs, operating systems, databases, and network fabric devices.
- Coordinate: development of the structured Knowledge Base needed to discover vulnerabilities and recommend solutions for tightening Network Security and protecting data from potential attackers.
- Collaborate with leadership, business and system owners on capabilities and maturity of the IT Security Vulnerability, compliance, remediation, and Threat Management programs.
- Develop/refine necessary governance documentation (policies, procedures, standards, guidelines) for all security Vulnerability Assessment processes.
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the Project Team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team.
- Lead: research and selection of external Security Management Vendors And Service Providers to support Security Planning and implementation as organizational needs and resource levels require.
- Confirm your team promotes Process Improvements and methodologies; keeps emerging Information security issues and trends in mind and ensures standards are followed.
- Be accountable for conducting multiple Penetration Testing activities spanning all categories of offensive and defensive security (Red Team, Network, Web Application, Client Side, Wireless, Social Engineering, Dumpster Diving).
- Coordinate: only contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prEvent Data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
- Be accountable for using your expertise in existing and Emerging Technologies, you integrate the best components from your own portfolio and your Partner Ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
- Orchestrate: management of regulatory and Compliance Requirements ranging from leading it efforts in e discoveries and investigations, PCI/DSS compliance, Data Privacy compliance to regulations like GDPR, and other Regulatory Requirements.
- Manage key internal and cross functional and Stakeholder Relationships to ensure expectations and opportunities to collaborate are transparently communicated.
- Be certain that your corporation complies; as part of security Testing Services, performing Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking, and Security Assessments against Network, Web Application, API, Mobile Applications, IoT Devices and Public Cloud Infrastructure.
- Warrant that your planning evaluates, define, implements, tests and maintains Corporate Security policies, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ethical Hacking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ethical Hacking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ethical Hacking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ethical Hacking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ethical Hacking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What happens if Ethical Hacking's scope changes?
- How do you ensure that the Ethical Hacking opportunity is realistic?
- Is a Ethical Hacking breakthrough on the horizon?
- How will you insure seamless interoperability of Ethical Hacking moving forward?
- Are problem definition and motivation clearly presented?
- What is the Ethical Hacking problem definition? What do you need to resolve?
- Is Ethical Hacking dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What is the definition of Ethical Hacking excellence?
- What was the last experiment you ran?
- What information qualified as important?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ethical Hacking book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ethical Hacking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ethical Hacking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ethical Hacking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ethical Hacking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ethical Hacking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ethical Hacking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Ethical Hacking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Ethical Hacking project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Ethical Hacking Project Team have enough people to execute the Ethical Hacking Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Ethical Hacking Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Ethical Hacking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ethical Hacking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ethical Hacking Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ethical Hacking Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ethical Hacking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ethical Hacking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ethical Hacking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ethical Hacking project with this in-depth Ethical Hacking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ethical Hacking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ethical Hacking and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ethical Hacking investments work better.
This Ethical Hacking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.