Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Growth Hacking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Growth Hacking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Growth Hacking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Growth Hacking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 912 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Growth Hacking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 912 standard requirements:
- Modern customers require transparent, legitimate, value-based online conversations and content to trust brands. Where do customers turn for corresponding conversations and content?
- Review and summarize your past, current, and planned financials. account for reasons for growth or decline. What internal or external factors are contributing to your situation?
- Knowing the stage of your products in the product life cycle, what are the implications for the marketing mix, product management strategy, service strategy, and R&D strategy?
- Based on costs identified in the budget and the performance measures, what is the financial return on investment and ultimate profitability of your online marketing strategy?
- What are the differences in the new product development process for digital goods versus tangible goods, consider intellectual property issues, standards issues etc?
- You are all in a competition for consumer attention. What can you do to increase the strength and convergence of mail and digital experiences to help increase ROI?
- What strategies are in place to ensure that sufficient system resources are being spent to support training of individuals in high growth/high demand industries?
- Take any of your products and trace through likely life cycle. what kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
- How do you participate in the marketing of services or in the decision as to the optimally efficient level of customer acquisition costs and rate of growth?
- Which products & services do you offer that help your customers get either a functional, social or emotional job done, or help him/her satisfy basic needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Growth Hacking book in PDF containing 912 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Growth Hacking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Growth Hacking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Growth Hacking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Growth Hacking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Growth Hacking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Growth Hacking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Growth Hacking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Growth Hacking project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Planning Process Group: Are the necessary foundations in place to ensure the sustainability of the results of the Growth Hacking project?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: When do the individual activities need to start and finish?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Growth Hacking project repository for each release?
- Earned Value Status: Verification is a process of ensuring that the developed system satisfies the stakeholders agreements and specifications; Are you building the product right? What do you verify?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of Growth Hacking project progress?
- Quality Audit: What experience do staff have in the type of work that the audit entails?
- Change Request: Screen shots or attachments included in a Change Request?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will outside resources be needed to help in its development?
Step-by-step and complete Growth Hacking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Growth Hacking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Growth Hacking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Growth Hacking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Growth Hacking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Growth Hacking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Growth Hacking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Growth Hacking project with this in-depth Growth Hacking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Growth Hacking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Growth Hacking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Growth Hacking investments work better.
This Growth Hacking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.