Exam Insurance and Unlimited Access Terms & Conditions
By purchasing the exam insurance for your ITIL intermediate certification kit or eLearning course you have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
In order to qualify for a free re-sit, the student must have:
- - Undertaken an Art of Service only original certification kit or eLearning course
- - Purchased an exam voucher from The Art of Service with the Exam Insurance at the same time
- - Completed all of the modules within the eLearning course
- - Completed all quizzes, exercises and sample exams contained within the eLearning course
- - Sat an online exam at an via web-cam proctor or an authorized testing center, they cannot have sat a paper based exam
Exam insurance is non-transferrable; it can only be used for the intermediate course it was purchased with.
In the event that the student does not receive a passing grade for their intermediate exam, they will be entitled to one free re-sit of the previously attempted exam, up to the value of $410.
LIFETIME Access Terms & Conditions
LIFETIME Access is available for the life of the course and is not transferable to another course or version of the course.
Your course purchase is for one person - single license - for as long as you need to complete your course. You can not transfer your course seat to another person after you gained access to the online course component. Online access is suspended after 30 days of inactivity, but can be reinstated (free of charge) by emailing elearning support. After 90 days of inactivity, course access is cancelled. The purchase of enrolment extension is required to reinstate your course access.