Guide Executive Sponsor: document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
More Uses of the Executive Sponsor Toolkit:
- Organize and lead a data and Analytics Governance organization to provide Executive Sponsorship for and oversight of governance policy creation and compliance.
- Support the agenda and work of one or more commodity organizations, in coordination with the Executive Sponsors and technical leads to provide overall governance of sourcing strategies and Category Management.
- Head Executive Sponsor: escalation of project risks to Executive Sponsor, as impact to deadlines, scope, hours, client satisfaction, management of hours of project, and deliver on budget.
- Coordinate Executive Sponsor: regularly advise customer Executive Sponsors and stakeholders regarding the design, development, and operation of the integrated CPQ and billing solution as it pertains to critical business and technical objectives.
- Oversee Executive Sponsor: escalation of project risks to Executive Sponsor, as impact to deadlines, scope, hours, client satisfaction, management of hours of project, and deliver on budget.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer Key Stakeholders and Executive Sponsors to fully understand customers Business Strategy, technical environment and measurements for success.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships between organization and key customer stakeholders and Executive Sponsors to fully understand your customers strategies and measurements for success.
- Communicate regularly with Functional Managers, Project Management Steering Committee Members, Executive Sponsor and other project stakeholders to appraise all regarding status of the project, issues impeding progress, earned value and recovery plans for off track items/tasks.
- Assure your organization acts as a Steering Committee member and Executive Sponsor on strategic engagements with key clients.
- Assure your project acts as a Steering Committee member and Executive Sponsor on strategic engagements with key clients.
- Provide expert advice and consultation to Executive Management, internal departments and outside organizations to identify and research outstanding Transformation Data Governance issues.
- Perform end to end analysis and reporting for core productivity metrics, working to improve executive and frontline visibility.
- Methodize Executive Sponsor: influence mid to executive level leadership to create Business IT Alignment, project success criteria, scope and constraints impacting information technology/marketing project delivery.
- Pilot Executive Sponsor: partner with Executive Stakeholders on organization wide change via system modernization.
- Oversee and contribute to the regular development of press materials that support corporate and marketing initiatives, executive and Internal Communications.
- Lead executive presence, confidence and Consultative Selling skills in partnership with Business Development in order to effectively develop new business.
- Warrant that your venture complies; monitors and communicates the results of Process Improvement projects/ initiatives to management and the Executive leadership Team.
- Arrange that your group provides insight and influence to Executive Management and business leaders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and Business Processes across the enterprise.
- Methodize Executive Sponsor: executive presence and maturity leads at scale and drive the leadership agenda through others, inspires others to follow, across multiple layers and organizational lines.
- Lead strategic short and long range planning sessions of your organization, partnering with Executive Management and board to develop annual and long term goals and objectives.
- Organize Executive Sponsor: chief executive officers, Chief Financial officers, corporate accounting team, corporate Human Resources team, property owners and other stakeholders, and vendors and clients.
- Maintain in depth relationships with all members of the Executive Teams; lead key decisions as a member of the Executive Teams.
- Ensure you devise; recognized leader with vision with commanding presence in considerations with executive level it and business leadership.
- Guide Executive Sponsor: direct the development of infrastructure sourcing strategy and providing executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner Relationship Management.
- Initiate Executive Sponsor: relationship driven, builds trusting relationships in a dynamic environment with a broad range of colleagues, Executive Stakeholders and business partners.
- Develop models and analytics to inform executive level Customer Strategy.
- Evaluate Executive Sponsor: effectively communicate investigative findings and Strategy to client stakeholders, technical staff, executive leadership, and Legal Counsel.
- Arrange that your organization engages and supports executive and volunteer leaders to champion Resource Development efforts; works across Core, Foundation, Business, and Marketing teams to leverage technology and Artificial intelligence to better prospect, cultivate, communicate with and engage investors.
- Systematize Executive Sponsor: complete quality reports executive summary reports, Process Validation protocols/reports, equipment validation protocols/reports, etc.
- Develop Executive Sponsor: coach account executives through building executive relationships with named enterprise accounts in territories and through complex enterprise deals and negotiations.
- Systematize Executive Sponsor: regularly meet with project sponsor and stakeholders to build relationship and manage expectations.
- Ensure you transform; lead competencies in thinking strategically, analytically and innovatively.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Executive Sponsor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Executive Sponsor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Executive Sponsor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Executive Sponsor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Executive Sponsor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What data do you need to collect?
- To what extent does management recognize Executive Sponsor as a tool to increase the results?
- What is the craziest thing you can do?
- What details are required of the Executive Sponsor cost structure?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- Is there any other Executive Sponsor solution?
- What will drive Executive Sponsor change?
- What controls do you have in place to protect data?
- Can you do all this work?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Executive Sponsor book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Executive Sponsor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Executive Sponsor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Executive Sponsor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Executive Sponsor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Executive Sponsor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Executive Sponsor Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Executive Sponsor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Executive Sponsor project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Executive Sponsor Project Team have enough people to execute the Executive Sponsor project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Executive Sponsor project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Executive Sponsor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Executive Sponsor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Executive Sponsor Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Executive Sponsor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Executive Sponsor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Executive Sponsor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Executive Sponsor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Executive Sponsor project with this in-depth Executive Sponsor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Executive Sponsor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Executive Sponsor and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Executive Sponsor investments work better.
This Executive Sponsor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.