Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical extranet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any extranet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated extranet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the extranet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which extranet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a extranet process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the extranet process available?
- Whats the best design framework for extranet organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
- Could requested communications be found in personal or work e-mail files (or backups); PDAs; text message files; Blackberries; intranets and extranets?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- What is an online learning center solution or customer extranet to upload documentation for customers?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations extranet values?
- Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the extranet improvements?
- What are our key indicators that you will measure, analyze and track?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the extranet book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your extranet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the extranet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which extranet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough extranet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage extranet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step extranet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 extranet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the extranet project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a extranet project repository for each release?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Procurement Audit: Where an electronic auction was used to bid, were all required specifications given equally to tenderers?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the extranet project team do several activities in parallel?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization procedures in place to monitor the input of experts employed to assist the procurement function?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize extranet project risks thats very low tech and high touch?
- Procurement Audit: When performance conditions were detailed in the tender documentation, did the contracting authority verify if the tenders received met those requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Is the departments procurement function/unit well organized?
Step-by-step and complete extranet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 extranet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 extranet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 extranet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 extranet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 extranet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 extranet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any extranet project with this in-depth extranet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose extranet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in extranet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make extranet investments work better.
This extranet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.