Take partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with your Salesforce Field Sales Teams and Salesforce Industries.
More Uses of the Field Sales Team Toolkit:
- Collaborate with Field Sales Team in Contract Negotiations with customer; assess risk and reach profitable agreements and longterm Customer Engagement.
- Govern: effectively work with the Field Sales Team to build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
- Accomplish zone goals and targets.
- Provide sales engineering/architecture support to new and existing customers as key member of the Field Sales Team.
- Convert incoming leads into qualified Customer Engagements for channel partners and/or the Field Sales Team to work to closure.
- Drive the Strategic Planning process supporting the Business Partners on the Field Sales Team.
- Manage key internal partners like the Digital Advisors, Customer Success Managers, Domain Solution Architects, and Field Sales Teams to drive sales and delivery.
- Be the face of marketing to the Field Sales Teams, and conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing.
- Tie together multiple data sources to create reporting that supports the Field Sales Team.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Field Sales Team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Field Sales Team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Field Sales Team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Field Sales Team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Field Sales Team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What qualifications do Field Sales Team leaders need?
- What details are required of the Field Sales Team cost structure?
- Where is Field Sales Team data gathered?
- Did you tackle the cause or the symptom?
- Are you using a Design Thinking approach and integrating Innovation, Field Sales Team Experience, and Brand Value?
- How will the Field Sales Team data be analyzed?
- How do you reduce costs?
- Who needs budgets?
- Can you do all this work?
- Who is gathering Field Sales Team information?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Field Sales Team book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Field Sales Team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Field Sales Team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Field Sales Team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Field Sales Team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Field Sales Team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Field Sales Team Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Field Sales Team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Field Sales Team project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Field Sales Team project team have enough people to execute the Field Sales Team project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Field Sales Team project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Field Sales Team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Field Sales Team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Field Sales Team Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Field Sales Team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Field Sales Team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Field Sales Team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Field Sales Team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Field Sales Team project with this in-depth Field Sales Team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Field Sales Team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Field Sales Team and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Field Sales Team investments work better.
This Field Sales Team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.