Deliver end to end Infrastructure Management solutions in a GCP enterprise environment through the use of monitoring, cloud coding and scripting (automation), and industry best practices while adhering to client specific GCP governance practices.
More Uses of the GCP Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization complies; awareness of competitive Cloud Technologies as AWS, GCP, Azure and other Integration Cloud services providers.
- Steer: work closely with GCP platform engineering to integrate solutions into cloud based custom developed applications.
- Ensure you account for; lead cloud and on premise Application Performance Testing and analysis Google lead cloud Performance (GCP) Testing of Microservices/APIs.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the development of the implementation strategy for GCP Customers.
- Manage work with application and architecture teams to conduct Proof of Concept (POC) and implement the design in production environment in GCP.
- Be accountable for during audits, evaluate key GCP processes to determine compliance with Regulatory Requirements and established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Control: configuration of the AWS and GCP cloud management;configure and fine tune the Cloud Infrastructure systems;monitoring and managing cloud services.
- Ensure you support; lead with expertise in deploying secure, operational GCP applications for large enterprises with mature Cyber organizations.
- Contribute to your evolving DevOps practice for hosting and managing your microservices and connector infrastructure in the GCP cloud.
- Coordinate: design and deliver GCP architectures and environments that make sure customers get the most out of GCP and the cloud.
- Consult with client and stakeholders on strategies for deployment of new cloud technology implementations, monitoring and optimization of clients enterprise GCP environment.
- Confirm your design
- Ensure you consider; lead cloud identity and Access management to create and manage permissions for Google lead cloud (GCP) resources.
- Ensure you design; lead technology areas like cloud platforms (GCP, Azure), automation tools, SSO and authentication, API Management, database, monitoring tools, infrastructure services, etc.
- Ensure you arrange; build large scale batch and real time Data Pipelines with Data Processing framework in AWS, Azure or GCP cloud platform.
- Deploy and automate infrastructure and platform services in Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure) using Infrastructure as Code.
- Manage work on a complex build system that must communicate with AWS/GCP in a Kubernetes environment that is highly scalable.
- Be accountable for working directly with the Google and GCP team to identify and implement Solution Development for customer projects.
- Be accountable for maintaining a joint roadmap covering all activities with a specific public cloud platform, as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Standardize: design and implement Load Balancing solutions in hybrid networking environments (on prem, AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Guide: exposure managing, integrating and automating cloud enterprise protect/detect solutions (aws/Azure/GCP Docker and kubernetes) and Cloud Security tooling.
- Be accountable for building, designing, deploying, and maintaining the implementation of Cloud solutions across multiple public cloud offerings, AWS and GCP.
- Govern: public Cloud Security design and controls architecture lead for GCP, Azure and AWS (IaaS, PaaS and saas).
- Confirm your design develops the strategy for management/support for GCP inspections of your organizations products to ensure that all phases of Regulatory Health Authority inspections.
- Lead: efficiently troubleshoot various Technical Challenges in a variety of cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc) and on premises environments.
- Ensure you maximize; lead building highly scalable and resilient applications on Cloud Technologies like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Carry out partner Management Build foundational relationships with your Cloud (AWS and GCP) and Data and Analytics (Snowflake) partners.
- Be accountable for driving data and analytics initiatives leveraging GCP AI and Machine Learning; Integrate analytics and/or Data Science results with Business Needs and processes.
- Develop quality analytics on internal technology migrations, migration to GCP, migrations across cloud platforms, customer migrations.
- Confirm your business supports and maintains the GCP online training system, functions as liaison with the GCP website organization, and ensures training compliance with GCP guidelines and regulations.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GCP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any GCP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GCP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GCP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GCP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Have you achieved GCP improvements?
- Why the need?
- What is in the scope and what is not in scope?
- Where do you gather more information?
- How are GCP risks managed?
- How will measures be used to manage and adapt?
- How do you implement and manage your work processes to ensure that they meet design requirements?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- What details are required of the GCP cost structure?
- How will GCP decisions be made and monitored?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GCP book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GCP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GCP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GCP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GCP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GCP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GCP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GCP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all GCP project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the GCP project team have enough people to execute the GCP project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed GCP project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete GCP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GCP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GCP Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GCP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GCP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GCP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GCP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GCP project with this in-depth GCP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GCP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GCP and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GCP investments work better.
This GCP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.