More Uses of the High Availability Toolkit:
- Evaluate: implementation and administration of CyberSecurity Systems and infrastructure in a technically complex, highly diverse, mission critical, and High Availability Environment.
- Configure and administer Database Replication between servers, across Local Area Network and Wide Area Network for High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
- Confirm your project complies; stakeholders work with and understands the value in creating repeatable processes to Design Development, test, staging and Production Environments that are reliable with High Availability.
- Assure your group develops and implements standards and processes around database stability (High Availability, resilience, performance, capacity, security, and monitoring) and architecture.
- Organize: champion IT Transformation, identify opportunities and progressively implement automated processes to ensure High Availability, reliability and Reduce Cost.
- Provide solutions design and Implementation Services for Backup and Recovery, High Availability Storage Architecture, and Data Replication for Disaster Recovery.
- Use established architectural Design Patterns to address system organization, interfaces and external integrations, Data Security and integrity, High Availability and redundancy.
- Lead software and system Performance Analysis, tuning, and demand/ Capacity Planning for business critical, large scale, High Availability applications.
- Execute all Service Delivery tasks and activities against IT Service Delivery Support standards and practices for ensuring High Availability and performance services through timely and responsive level you User Support response.
- Move along with lead architectural considerations to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and High Availability in the cloud.
- Initiate: implement policies, procedures, automation and controls for consistent delivery of High Availability services in a cost effective manner using the ITIL framework for Service Management.
- Lead deep architectural considerations to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and High Availability in the cloud.
- Improve and optimize Database Administration and management with coding and automation with a focus on the performance, High Availability and reliability.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers and technical Product Managers to analyze Functional Requirements, implement designs that provide real scalability, low latency, and High Availability.
- Ensure you organize; lead with knowledge in defining architectures that satisfy security, scalability, High Availability and, Network Management/monitoring requirements.
- Establish that your design supports organizationwide High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Continuity Of Operations Planning System backups and database archive operations.
- Lead Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring and maintenance to ensure High Availability and proactively identify opportunities for Service Improvement.
- Ensure you raise; lead with expertise in creating repeatable, reliable, Scalable Systems architectures, with High Availability, Fault Tolerance, Performance Tuning, monitoring, and statistics/metrics collection.
- Deliver the infrastructure and Operating Environment for container based Micro Services that meet the agreed High Availability, performance and Security Requirements.
- Lead architectural considerations to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security, and High Availability in support of Infrastructure, Software and Platform As A Service offerings.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Operations Teams to ensure continuous environment readiness, successful deployments, and High Availability of dependent services across Development, Testing, Staging, and Production Systems.
- Enable VMware High Availability on each cluster to ensure the availability of workloads in the event of underlying host outage due to hardware issues.
- Lead software and system Performance Analysis, tuning, and demand/Capacity Planning for business critical, large scale, and High Availability applications.
- Be part of an engineering team scaling the core Cloud Platform for thousands of applications in a secure manner while focusing on automation of operations and High Availability.
- Interact with Business Analysts and developers to ensure the overall infrastructure design of Business Applications meets the requirements of performance, security and High Availability.
- Provide input on Data Protection, access, authentication control, Resource Management, monitoring, High Availability, Fault Tolerance and scalable virtualized infrastructure solution.
- Manage work with architecture, development, and Systems Engineering teams to develop Innovative Solutions to attain High Availability, scalability, and reliability.
- Be accountable for designing Technical Architecture and Develop cost effective solutions using various Configuration Management Tools to make infrastructure compliant with the companies cloud policies along with ensuring High Availability.
- Head: design and configuration of Unix environments, as defined in the companies technologies Technical Architecture, to deliver High Availability and performance.
- Ensure you execute; build new features based on requirements while improving the High Availability, low latency, scalability and efficiency of your customer facing systems.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical High Availability Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any High Availability related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated High Availability specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the High Availability Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which High Availability improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What data do you need to collect?
- How can a High Availability test verify your ideas or assumptions?
- What relevant entities could be measured?
- To what extent does each concerned units Management Team recognize High Availability as an effective investment?
- How do you measure risk?
- How frequently do you verify your High Availability strategy?
- For decision problems, how do you develop a decision statement?
- What are the implications of the one critical High Availability decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- How do you go about securing High Availability?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the High Availability book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your High Availability self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the High Availability Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which High Availability areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough High Availability Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage High Availability projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step High Availability Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 High Availability project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all High Availability project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the High Availability Project Team have enough people to execute the High Availability Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed High Availability Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete High Availability Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 High Availability project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 High Availability Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 High Availability Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 High Availability project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 High Availability project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 High Availability project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any High Availability project with this in-depth High Availability Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose High Availability projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in High Availability and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make High Availability investments work better.
This High Availability All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.