Confirm your organization works closely with Architects/Engineers to coordinate strategies for defining, deploying, and maintaining the IP Telephony voice communication architecture and its associated network connections and component hardware.
More Uses of the IP Telephony Toolkit:
- Oversee: implement and design IP Telephony solutions.
- Manage VoIP Telephony systems in a Call Center environment.
- Be certain that your design participates in creating standardization requirements regarding IP Telephony equipment, environment, connectivity, and access.
- Maintain and troubleshoot IP Telephony systems.
- Organize: office IP Telephony systems and related equipment.
- Configure and maintain VoIP Telephony system.
- Audit: personal computers, printers, IP Telephony and others), and Software Applications (i.
- Assure your organization establishes and implements departmental projects, policies, procedures, and objectives related to IP Telephony and voice services.
- Secure that your group supports VoIP Telephony systems for Contact Centers and Back Office business units.
- Guide: implement extensive software, telecommunications and IP Telephony.
- Maintain SLA for all organizational IP Telephony applications.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IP Telephony Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IP Telephony related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IP Telephony specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IP Telephony Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IP Telephony improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How will corresponding data be collected?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- What qualifies as competition?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What are your key IP Telephony organizational Performance Measures, including key short and longer-term financial measures?
- Are accountability and ownership for IP Telephony clearly defined?
- What projects are going on in the organization today, and what resources are those projects using from the resource pools?
- How will costs be allocated?
- Looking at each person individually - does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IP Telephony book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IP Telephony self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IP Telephony Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IP Telephony areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IP Telephony Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IP Telephony projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IP Telephony Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IP Telephony project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all IP Telephony project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the IP Telephony Project Team have enough people to execute the IP Telephony Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed IP Telephony Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete IP Telephony Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IP Telephony project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IP Telephony Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IP Telephony Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IP Telephony project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IP Telephony project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IP Telephony project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IP Telephony project with this in-depth IP Telephony Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IP Telephony projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IP Telephony and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IP Telephony investments work better.
This IP Telephony All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.